• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Art3mes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What type of build is more suited for Vaporwave Vixen? Defensive or Offensive. Or any other?
    Reactions: Erick Draves
    Disasterrr19
    Disasterrr19
    Offense: actually, it does not matter much if you invest in ATK, PIERCE or METER here, her main tool is Miasma anyway. Offensive stats would not hurt tho, HP% is good too. Head Over Heels for BB3, it gives you a stack of Miasma while the opponent is in the air before the blast. Snuggle is wonderful, unblockable self-healing high-damage BB. BFF! for one-hit killer. Goodnight Kiss for Wither, but you should not worry about the opponent's Meter because of Miasma.
    Disasterrr19
    Disasterrr19
    Wraith's Wrath MA for both variants.
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    The process of reporting hackers/cheaters is just too tedious for me to do 🙈🙉🙊
    Reactions: BallotBoxer
    BallotBoxer
    BallotBoxer
    Something in-game would be so helpful! To prevent abuse, you only get 5 "report suspicious player" tokens a week.
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    Wonderful idea. Also the current method gives no info on whether that hacker/cheater has been care of or not. So it feels really not rewarding at all. I hope they do something about it in the future.
    Bought a High Ruler from Cabinet of Curiosities of 2500 skill points : )
    Treble Maker can hurt you
    • Haha
    Reactions: BallotBoxer
    Disasterrr19
    Disasterrr19
    He is my most hated opponent in Holodeck now, considering that I usually use low-level carries with FS of 10-12K and two useless leechers. My PurrM, Mummy, and Usagi just cry and leave immediately whenever I see him.
    Nefelibata
    Nefelibata
    Well Dread Locks and Criminal Mind can be more scary.
    turns out, the email rewards are claimed automatically after certain period of time.
    as i was having only 10-15 emails in unread section. BUT WITH 117 RELICS. I clearly didnt left with that much relics : )
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    me after entering the main screen:
    the-weeknd-super-bowl.gif

so much to look at
    evilgordo
    evilgordo
    I'm curious..."claimed automatically after certain period of time"
    How much time? I have 500+ PF emails going back 3 years and they've yet to be auto-claimed...
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    @evilgordo the thing is that the pf email rewards are not claimed automatically for some reason. Because one of my unread emails was from last robo-fortune prizefight, which I played for like 9 months ago.

All other emails such as birthday gift rewards were automatically claimed. Cause I found that I am having 1 or more relics of all characters after I logged in.

It's still a hypothesis 🤷🏻‍♂️
    is there any thread or anyone which/who can let me know which palettes are added in which update?

gotta update that palette thread :3
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    nevermind, i found six palettes.
    3 in 4.7
    3 in 4.9

sometimes my genius is almost frightening.....
    It's been 9 months since I last played this game.

I'm missing soo much stuffs :(
    I wonder if there are some welcome back rewards. Like those given to veteran players after they return from a long break. 🤷
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    veteran = level 70 here
    😂
    rexturtle1120
    rexturtle1120
    An incentive to NOT play the game? I don’t know if that’s go down well.
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    🤔hehe
    Not exactly. Just enquiring 😁
    Turns out, Xenomorph's palette is not referenced from "OIL" but from the Xenomorph itself.

Its updated now.

Disasterrr19
    Disasterrr19
    Great job, mate! 👍

Let me just add one small correction - Heavy Metal Big Band refers not to Jotaro himself, but to his Stand,『STAR PLATINUM』, with the color scheme taken from Part 4 of JBA. I've attached a more relavant picture.
    8mt92sy.jpg
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    @Disasterrr19 ,thanks mate.

A very thanks for pointing out this error, I'll fix it as soon as possible.
    Don't be afraid to tell any other errors if you found.
    I want the thread to be error free.

Thanks again😁
    Free awards are available at the store, not in the in-game mail.
    I was about to lost mine.
    Those are some heavy rewards though.
    So I missed yesterday's Medici pf. 😞
    Art3mes
    Art3mes
    All thanks to that thread ☹️
    Diony
    Diony
    I lost my streak because I forgot that Moonstruck revives the teammates .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…