• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Не возможно зайти нечего купить в магазине.

Please share your device and OS info when reporting bugs.

Also, what region of the world are you playing from?

Please share your device and OS info when reporting bugs.

Also, what region of the world are you playing from?
Poco x3 pro, MIUI global 13.0.4 / android
12SKQ1.211006.001, same issue, error code 496. Maybe it is because I play from Russia

We would like nothing more than for Russian players to be able to access the Google Play store, unfortunately the recent sanctions are likely the cause of this.

I have heard of players uninstalling the game and then reinstalling using AppGallery, but I'm not sure exactly how to do that unless you specifically own a Huawei phone. If you have access to a Huawei device you could try that.

Reactions: Holy Goose
We would like nothing more than for Russian players to be able to access the Google Play store, unfortunately the recent sanctions are likely the cause of this.

I have heard of players uninstalling the game and then reinstalling using AppGallery, but I'm not sure exactly how to do that unless you specifically own a Huawei phone. If you have access to a Huawei device you could try that.
It's all right. At least on my device the error been solved by itself without any of my actions after some time. Thanks you for your hard work, we all appreciate it

Reactions: Holy Goose

It's all right. At least on my device the error been solved by itself without any of my actions after some time. Thanks you for your hard work, we all appreciate it
It looks like this issue is linked to the Internet provider you use, not to the Russian users as a whole.

Indeed, we can't buy anything using real money (Google Play ceased any transactions), but we should be able to spend Theonite. However, I have issues with opening the Store for last two or three weeks when I use my LTE connection (my cell phone carrier is Beeline). If I connect to my local provider at home via WiFi, then the problem disappears.

I believe that this issue may arise from the recent attempt of Russian government to block many relay nodes and hubs used by VPN services. It is very likely that they don't care much about what servers or services they bust, "the more - the better" it the motto here. So our problems with access to the Store could be just a collateral damage.

Thanks for the post @Disasterrr19 , We'll relay this to other Russian based players who are dealing with this and advise them to try different networks as well.

• Love
Reactions: Disasterrr19