• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved 10x fighter relic denied

Laylow144

Reaction score
so for the past few days I have been trying to get ahold of someone. I bought with my card some 10x fighter relives ( one of each kind). I updated my acc for purchases and when I bought it , I didn’t see no relics no new fighters no new theonite or coins. Please I hope to have this resolved.

so for the past few days I have been trying to get ahold of someone. I bought with my card some 10x fighter relives ( one of each kind). I updated my acc for purchases and when I bought it , I didn’t see no relics no new fighters no new theonite or coins. Please I hope to have this resolved.
Sorry for the delayed response!

I'll be getting to your ticket very shortly.
We've been experiencing a very high volume of tickets due to the recent data issues, and we are very small dev team that has to see to each request individually.

In the future, it would also be preferred if you only create one ticket per issue.

Talk to you very soon!

Thank you for responding. I was aware of the emails and tickets been proceesed but I wasn’t aware of you guys would of seen my ticket with the many you receive on a daily basis. I apologize if it caused more damage than actual results. I hope to hear from you guys soon