• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

110k team defeated by a team at 9.8k. Cheater?

Hashdilla

Reaction score
In the Halloween PF I was just defeated by a team that was 9.8k. No opponent was above 5k. I was running a 110k, with Lvl 60 SG with 11/11 Final Stand Marquee, Lvl 60 Neuro with 3/11 Tainted, Lvl 60 Freaky Friday with 11/11 Tainted.

After looking at the screenshot you can obviously see there's no way possible. Hit points alone couldn't break through both Pains with in 3 minutes.... Even if they just stood there. Then with SG heal? Plus with Tainted they'd kill their selves with in two critical hits.

Anyone else have the same thing happen? I seen a thread from 2018 ( I think but that's all. ) Should I report or will that do anything?

Ty - Hash :)

Attachments

• IMG_20211028_210459_01.jpg
    IMG_20211028_210459_01.jpg
    615.3 KB · Views: 16
the cheaters section is full of such screenshots, you need to write there 🗿 🗿 🗿
by the way, your enemy attacked me too)

Reactions: Hashdilla
the cheaters section is full of such screenshots, you need to write there 🗿 🗿 🗿
by the way, your enemy attacked me too)
Thank you Palti! Same person got you too?? Smh, I'm thankful it wasn't rift. Nothing worse then the waking up and seeing you got bumped down rank by a person who doesn't even have a character higher then 4k. You managed to blow through a 64k node with Don't Poke the Beur & Dark Nut equipped to 3 maxed out diamond Pains? Seems legit haha -_-

I seen Cell on SG mobile after and he told me to just post on discord.
Hope it doesn't happen again to you Palti, and ty again for the info.