• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal 1K THEONITE SPENT BUT GOT NO RELICS

Shaisha

Reaction score
I posted this in the feedback section first. Bought 10+1 relics using 1k theonite. Already had 16 premiere relics. Was planning on opening them all together but had to close the app before doing so. After I opened the app again there was no addition in my premiere relics no. and my theonite is gone too. Please look into this. Can't play the game until then. Thank you!!

10+1 Relics can't be stored like individual ones because of the bonus relic. So, if you quit the app, they are auto-opend for you. Check your collection, you'll find 11 new fighters (sort by Recent).

Okay. I don't remember what were the last fighters I got. Maybe that's what happened. Thanks.

Okay. I don't remember what were the last fighters I got. Maybe that's what happened. Thanks.
Like EvilGordo mentioned, the second you hit the Relic opening menu, your Relics are opened, and the rewards are added to your collection. We do this to protect you from losing characters in the event of a crash mid opening.

The best way to find your new characters is sorting by RECENT (bottom option) in the collection screen. Hope that helps, sorry for the confusion!