• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

2.5 Update Notes (LIVE!)

I need more origin stories and main stories ASAP. Parasoul should have not been the only one added. The lack of opportunities to get keys suck.
It takes a lot of work to add origin stories, quality over quantity my dude. I get it sometimes it’s hard to wait but don’t tell the game devs that they aren’t doing things fast enough or correctly. They’ve given us a great game so far and this stories bound to be amazing as well! Also keys are easily accessible from accursed and prize fights. Nothing wrong with being impatient though, I am as well!

It takes a lot of work to add origin stories, quality over quantity my dude. I get it sometimes it’s hard to wait but don’t tell the game devs that they aren’t doing things fast enough or correctly. They’ve given us a great game so far and this stories bound to be amazing as well! Also keys are easily accessible from accursed and prize fights. Nothing wrong with being impatient though, I am as well!
So true we just need to be patient :)

This is great! Can’t wait for this new origin story. I also can’t wait for more new fighters in the future even though you guys probably don’t have plans to make any yet. You made five new ones last time(Painwheel Fillia BigBand Parasol Valentine) and there are five more fighters left( Peacock Double Beowulf Squigly Eliza) so I mean, can’t wait!

Great work as always, guys! Really looking forward to the updates. I'm excited to adapt :)

I have just a thought/suggestion though, largely unrelated to the updates:
Would having 3 sets of teams (or any teams at all) that you can quickly switch between be possible? I understand the desire to use all kinds of characters, but having 3 or so teams would alleviate having to switch between characters so often, especially when jumping between game modes frequently.

Maybe this is just me, but this is one feature I would love to see!

Great job again, everyone! Thanks :)

R.I.P. shooting diamonds with bang, bang, bang.

The Best Staff..

Waiting This Att. I expect a smarter AI to bring more difficulty.

Will young parasoul be my next waifu?

Nah big band still best

I will loss my Silent Kill and graveyard shift of Valentine in the prize fights still need more points because I can’t update the 2.5 it will be your fault

Reactions: SeekerFH
Day One Thoughts:

Prize Fights

AI: Unless you have a Diamond character against non-diamond foes, the AI is much more challenging. I think this was a much needed change to separate levels of skill as it was clear backdashing against certain characters was too viable a solution previously. The BB3s procing more often is a bit much, but only because the AI has an annoying habit of throwing all their BBs out at once leaving little room for error in some instances.

Bonus Points: We'll see how this impacts the game, but so far I've only seen 4 fights and won all of them. Bonus points are nice, but it wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't get much higher than 2.5 with some exceptions.

Story: Parasoul

Appreciate the continuation of the stories "true" continuity. I won't say much more to respect spoiling, but it's a fun node.

Arms Race: If you don't have immunity taunts or Doublicious, you are going to have a rough time with this modifier since the AI can have a pseudo-infinite if they combo long enough, so make sure you have ways to get stun off of you if you're not overleveled.

Brain Drain Auto-Pilot

Easily one of the best quality of life changes to this game. Don't have to keep clicking on the button to make sure your team is ready to fight on its own and makes event fights slightly less tedious for end-game players.

Duel and Profile

Being able to duel everyone's best character is definitely a good way of practicing against certain styles and circumstances as well as being able to continue to improve community interaction by allowing other players to view our profiles to potentially find advice and new friends.

Summary:

I will avoid talking about buffs and nerfs since things are a bit buggy at the moment so it's unfair to offer opinions but overall this patch is very good. A lot of the changes will make the game healthier for most players to enjoy and slowly making the more tedious parts of the game less of a chore is always a big step in preventing player churn imo.

Hello, new here, love the game, been playing for some time now, just registered in this forum to leave my opinion on this new update regarding the AI changes: why? Why make the game so much more time consuming and difficult for mid game players? The AI being as it is now means among other things; 1) a much higher risk to lose the streak if you’re trying to level up a weaker card with one or two carry cards. 2) much more difficult to reach good streaks and therefore good points, 3) forces the player to close the gap in fighter scores between the player’s own team and the chosen ai team much more then before this update, therefore, again, gaining less points per fight, 4) with the artificial increase in fighter score after streak 15 and the blockbusters now keeping the clock moving combined with the aggresive updated ai means tons more time outs, 5) having artificially inflated health after streak 15 onwards means the player has to combo and hit the enemy ai much more to defeat it then the other way around, meaning that their bb meter will be filling many times more, now this wouldn’t be such a problem, as it was that way before this update, except, that this updated ai is in loooovvee with unblockable bb3 that one-shot you into kingdom come, making the player lose the streak in the most unfair way possible (and no, usage of subpar characters that may or may not block bb and meter should not be a forced requisite to not get instakilled).

I could go on but the point is, as it is now, it means less of everything to the player (except perhaps end game players with full on everything and hours upon hours of game time)

Day One Thoughts:

Prize Fights

AI: Unless you have a Diamond character against non-diamond foes, the AI is much more challenging. I think this was a much needed change to separate levels of skill as it was clear backdashing against certain characters was too viable a solution previously. The BB3s procing more often is a bit much, but only because the AI has an annoying habit of throwing all their BBs out at once leaving little room for error in some instances.

Bonus Points: We'll see how this impacts the game, but so far I've only seen 4 fights and won all of them. Bonus points are nice, but it wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't get much higher than 2.5 with some exceptions.

Story: Parasoul

Appreciate the continuation of the stories "true" continuity. I won't say much more to respect spoiling, but it's a fun node.

Arms Race: If you don't have immunity taunts or Doublicious, you are going to have a rough time with this modifier since the AI can have a pseudo-infinite if they combo long enough, so make sure you have ways to get stun off of you if you're not overleveled.

Brain Drain Auto-Pilot

Easily one of the best quality of life changes to this game. Don't have to keep clicking on the button to make sure your team is ready to fight on its own and makes event fights slightly less tedious for end-game players.

Duel and Profile

Being able to duel everyone's best character is definitely a good way of practicing against certain styles and circumstances as well as being able to continue to improve community interaction by allowing other players to view our profiles to potentially find advice and new friends.

Summary:

I will avoid talking about buffs and nerfs since things are a bit buggy at the moment so it's unfair to offer opinions but overall this patch is very good. A lot of the changes will make the game healthier for most players to enjoy and slowly making the more tedious parts of the game less of a chore is always a big step in preventing player churn imo.
Why I still banned from chat it just I was chat ban until July 30 2018 and also lost my prizefights rewards because always each time you do an update I can’t to update until next day Idk why but always you gimme the lost part of my day

Just finished playing Parasoul's origin story, really amazing, love the art style, excellent job game devs :)

Reactions: Trigg
Also I think Parasite Wave should have a chance to bleed when enemy is slowed, since now you can not constantly stun

This is one change that I think could be worthwhile to Parasite Weave's SA, because a 15% chance of a bleed on someone when they're stunned, and they're stunned at most every 3 out of 10 seconds, is really not much of a chance of bleeding.

But her SA is completely borked at the moment anyway, so I can't really evaluate it as written. It's causing bleeds all the time, regardless of stunning, but I think I've had the stun proc once over the course of a dozen matches or so?

--

I am liking the AI change, even if it is making my life a lot harder. Things feel much less bland now that there's less Combo, throw enemy across screen, enemy makes dumb move and leaves themselves wide open and repeat.

--

I am wondering a little if something has happened with people not showing up in the list of defense teams again though. I've either got like a 100x multiplier going from people skipping my team, or it feels like they're just not seeing it, because it's been unusually dead for people attacking me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trigg and PHPP
Changing pw's SA to inflict bleed on DEBUFF (or at the very least on SLOW&STUN so you have double the chance of inflicting bleed during the first 3 seconds of every 10 second window) instead of just on stun alone would actually make her a really fun character to play (and probably more in line with how she was supposed to play in the first place).

The problem with her old SA (aside from being broken in general) was that you really didn't get a lot of use out of the bleed mechanic because locking your opponent into stun took priority. Stun locking might be a thing of the past now, but having 10 seconds to inflict multiple bleeds (which then become permanent bleeds after filia's marquee ability kicks in) is a sweet enough deal on its own that the 3 seconds of stun almost feel like icing.

MAKE PARASITIC WEAVE FILIA GREAT AGAIN!

Last edited: