• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

2.5 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Definitely liking the new update! Parasoul's arc was pretty cool too, and I am sad that I've fully completed it on all difficulties.

The PF defensive streak is a nice addition, and the points that come with defeating a x3 streak is very satisfying.

I am liking the AI change, even if it is making my life a lot harder. Things feel much less bland now that there's less Combo, throw enemy across screen, enemy makes dumb move and leaves themselves wide open and repeat.

Oh yeeeeeahhhh! This is also a welcome change. I like it how I'm now being kept guessing as opposed to waiting for the same set of strings to end over and over again. I also like the AI's BB3 usage. Now I know it's a bit on the excessive side...but honestly, wouldn't YOU smash your BB3 as soon as it's filled? Most of the time I'd think the answer is 'yes'. I guess we'll see how the devs plan to balance things out.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
I like it how I'm now being kept guessing as opposed to waiting for the same set of strings to end over and over again. I also like the AI's BB3 usage. Now I know it's a bit on the excessive side...but honestly, wouldn't YOU smash your BB3 as soon as it's filled? Most of the time I'd think the answer is 'yes'. I guess we'll see how the devs plan to balance things out.

Problem is any fight with supercharged means you eat a BB3 after each of your combos

Problem is any fight with supercharged means you eat a BB3 after each of your combos

I don't disagree. Especially after streak 30 where team HPs are way higher, the frequency of BB3s against you are constant.

What I do like though because of it is now I'm constantly planning on who I use for attack, when to switch to defense (and brace for that incoming BB3) and when to turn the tide.

..... #Why
If i Lose my eliza PF i Swear. I swear.
I swearrrrr
2 updates...... #Why
back to back... i dont understand. Dont you care about ppls feedings ?
3 hours i got 3 hours and got 2 mil....
You cant get Shaved icecream for 2 mil not one lollipop...
#why...
Im done.

@Liam this is all well and good but leveling is next to impossible. I picked up this game last week and already have nearly fourty hours in it but I don't have a single fighter over FS 1500. The experience gain is terrible. It scales horribly and there are no decent and consistent options for leveling fighters as a new player. Nevermind the fact that I've had about 30 premiere relics and haven't even touched the coattails of a gold fighter, I just want to be able to level and use the fighters I have already without playing for 8 hours a day grinding prize fights that give a less than fair amount of experience. Is this being rebalanced or changed in the future? Or are micro transactions the only way to get ahead in this pay-to-win business model?

@Liam this is all well and good but leveling is next to impossible. I picked up this game last week and already have nearly fourty hours in it but I don't have a single fighter over FS 1500. The experience gain is terrible. It scales horribly and there are no decent and consistent options for leveling fighters as a new player. Nevermind the fact that I've had about 30 premiere relics and haven't even touched the coattails of a gold fighter, I just want to be able to level and use the fighters I have already without playing for 8 hours a day grinding prize fights that give a less than fair amount of experience. Is this being rebalanced or changed in the future? Or are micro transactions the only way to get ahead in this pay-to-win business model?
Early game is the easiest part of the game, you get constant energy resets and relics. PF farming is fine since you can pick the low fights if you are overwhelmed.

Non of the problems most of the players have with this update even apply to early game

Last edited:
Early game is the easiest part of the game, you get constant energy resets and relics. PF farming is fine since you can pick the low fights if you are overwhelmed.

Non of the problems most of the players have with this update even apply to early game
I'm finished with story, done with most advanced, started in origins and getting tossed around like a bag of spring mix that was bought 2 weeks ago and never used every single time I pick any fight. I can't get a streak above ten because the scaling is ridiculous and I can't get level up consistently without playing the game for the entire day. The experience gain is a serious issue.

Reactions: Papyrus1910
Here's my quick review on the update

Overall, I really liked it. Parasoul's origin was cool, character changes were fair and needed, 2 extra elemental relics are very appreciated, the defense team change was really nice and the profile screen is a great first taste of future social features in game.

Now what I think might have gone the wrong way are the AI changes. It actually made the game more challenging and fun until the modifiers start to kick in, then it just becomes unfair.

You literally can't do anything about BB3 spamming by that point, it doesn't matter if you try to wither or lock them down, they'll eventually get it no matter what and just annihilate your team mercilessly regardless if you're playing skillfully or not.

Players also use BB3 and that's why before the modifiers I think it is fair, but after that I'd like the AI to be less likely to use it or maybe that one of the modifiers becomes a BB3 damage nerf

Why even spend money on these lame bum overpriced microtransactions when Skullgirls is 10 dollars on Xbox 360? You're better off, you don't have to grind 40 fucking hours to get one character no where close to Max and it's way cheaper. Better game too because you don't have this shitty tired bum mobile mechanics or op ai. **** you money hungry devs.

Why even spend money on these lame bum overpriced microtransactions when Skullgirls is 10 dollars on Xbox 360? You're better off, you don't have to grind 40 fucking hours to get one character no where close to Max and it's way cheaper. Better game too because you don't have this shitty tired bum mobile mechanics or op ai. **** you money hungry devs.
And how this relates to this update?
First of all, the pc/consoles game couldn't even be considered the same game since it plays compleatly differently.
Second, grinding is pretty standart to any mobile game or rpg for that matter
Third, pc/console ai can be quite op depending on difficulty
Fourth, of course the devs want money, they worked hard to make this game and they deserve to be payed for it.
And lastly, you don't even need to spend money on this game, since it doesn't give you any advantadge, it just speeds up progression. AI have never payed and I can consistently get top 10% with 8 mil in gold pf with a working shift of 9 hours and would be able to get even more if I dedicated more tine to the game.

The devs of this game aren't money hungry. Far, far from it actually. They've created a game that's really very balanced, in that to Beldr477's point, you don't have to or are required to spend any money.

Have you even given this game a chance? Perhaps you should.

In addition to AI not buffering a BB3 on get-up or while getting hit, I think it should be changed so that AI don't buffer up a BB3 on tag-in. You can't even "stay aggressive" to counteract them doing this; as soon as your character begins the tag-in, the AI is already readying the BB3. There is zero time for input between when your character touches the stage to when the AI begins the BB3.

I had thought that was a change included in this update, but rereading the update notes, I see that wasn't the case.

We for real NEED to check move/BB stay on the reward screen AND sale those move/BBS.

I’m saying “we” because I’m sure there’s a great number of people who are just as tired after checking the new moves/BSSs after the the daily character event.

We for real NEED to check move/BB stay on the reward screen AND sale those move/BBS.

I’m saying “we” because I’m sure there’s a great number of people who are just as tired after checking the new moves/BSSs after the the daily character event.
I agree, that would currently be my number 1 request for this game.
It's quite tedious having to go to the character collection or the character with the new moves every time you get a few new ones, just to check if they're good to keep or if you should sell them.

Being able to see stats on the rewards screen and being able to sell them right then and there would be such a great QoL change, especially for keeping your collection tidy (and under the 500 moves cap...), as cleaning it up after you reach the cap once again is really really tedious

Reactions: PHPP and Luke
MA - Trauma Center doesn't activate if the character receiving it is already dead. This has no effect on the MA, it just makes it less confusing since Final Stand has no impact on dead characters.
so i was on a low 14 streak in the recend wind element PZ fighting gold scrub valintine with MA trauma center, gold armed forces with MA unlocked (forgot witch it was), and diamond diva intervention MA ritual sacrifice(+65% meter).

here is what's CONFUSING. the gold valentine is dead, but when ever i land a hit the Final Stand buff would trigger. my play style is atk focused all my moves have +atk% and that what i level up so any atk unless it was blocked would trigger val's MA trauma center. I lost after i had the other two on 1hp with Final Stand buff activated every hit i land and they BB3ed me until "thats a wrap". I read the PZ fight modifier. I read all the SA and MAs. I read this update note here and i cant tell if its saying Val's MA would trigger regardless or Val's MA would stop working once she's dead.

but as i was typing this all out i think what i experienced was a bug? i focus on ATK but no way my fighter's atk was soooo high it would trigger Trauma Center every hit. right?

[QUOTE = "Liam, publicación: 18311, miembro: 48"] La actualización 2.5.0 ya está en vivo.
Gracias por su paciencia a todos! =) [/ QUOTE]
Liam, the queen of the kill, when will she have a grip in the air? I recommend the movement Siren Serpopards with the grip in the air :p
Because honestly all the characters have less than her