• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

2.6 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Boy, not a huge fan of that elemental pack change. I was thinking about maybe buying one because I'd really like to upgrade my Primed Parasoul, and I'm way behind in my dark essence for some reason. $50 is a non-starter for me though. Yeah, I get more for it, but I just can't justify shelling out that much money at once.

So Ms Fortune will be obtenible from Premiere relics after the update is made? Or it will be available after the start of the prize fight?

Yes, she will be obtainable via Premiere Relics right after this update goes live, and her Character Specific Relics will be up starting thursday thru saturday.

o elemental essences can now be bought, or is that still a percentage chance? Kinda undermines the grind a lot of players are doing and have done, doesn't it? Also afraid that it's going into that "p2w" space...

Yeah, they can now be bought, and while that seems p2w, keep in mind there's people just starting the game that just wants to have a Diamond variant of their favorite character; not even a strong or OP one; just 'cause that's the character they like. How much time do you think that would've taken before? A year, maybe?

What I really find p2w is the Fortune Moves offer and the fact that you can buy it each day. I think Special Moves and BBs are what make or break the game: there's plenty of people already full of Diamond fighters, but with bad stated moves and BBs. This undermines that concept a little.

Reactions: Trigg
I love the fact that the the Light elemental PF modifier got changed to make two of the more time consuming buffs(Final Stand and Invincible) not able to be rolled two times in a row. The Light PF had always been the most rage inducing elemental PF to play, so hopefully this change will make all of our lives a bit easier now.

Oh! And the ability to mute in chat! Thank you, devs!!!

I love the fact that the the Light elemental PF modifier got changed to make two of the more time consuming buffs(Final Stand and Invincible) not able to be rolled two times in a row. The Light PF had always been the most rage inducing elemental PF to play, so hopefully this change will make all of our lives a bit easier now.

When the AI rolled Final Stand/Invincible for a third time in a row I'd just go do something else at that point lol

Reactions: Trigg
So elemental essences can now be bought, or is that still a percentage chance? Kinda undermines the grind a lot of players are doing and have done, doesn't it? Also afraid that it's going into that "p2w" space...
It will be 1 essence for 50€ once a week.
Also this game could be considered a pay to accelerate, since paying only gives you things in advance. All you can get by paying you can get by grinding

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
Yeah, they can now be bought, and while that seems p2w, keep in mind there's people just starting the game that just wants to have a Diamond variant of their favorite character; not even a strong or OP one; just 'cause that's the character they like. How much time do you think that would've taken before? A year, maybe?

I think I did a back of the envelope calculation once that it takes about 4 months to get 3 essences, assuming you're already comfortably in the gold tier. And it takes a couple months to get into the gold tier, assuming that you aren't abysmally unlucky in your relic pulls, so you can make that crucial jump to getting top 10% in the Gold Prize Fight.

So less than a year for a really motivated person.

I just got the update but Ms. Fortune’s voice is missing. I want to hear the bad puns

So Ms Fortune will be obtenible from Premiere relics after the update is made? Or it will be available after the start of the prize fight?

i cant wait to have ms fortune and start opening moves to get the new ones!
Currently she is in the premier relics- or at least that’s what I read somewhere!

Every time i try to initiate the update, I get redirected to the website and it says "502 bad gateway"

Yes. I saved a bunch of relics and can confirm that Ms. Fortune moves show up in both move relics and even daily relics.

Reactions: TonyPartridge30
Doh!

I got luckier, and also scored my first Miss Fortune on a lonely Premier Relic I saved. She sure is... a cat!

IMG_1917.PNG

Last edited:
did i hear Parasoul’s BB3 was fixed? no more Egrets abandoning her? i sure hope so!

Well, this news came at a good time, I was just about to use my 12k theonite on Premier Relics.
Gonna hafta earmark some gems for these Schrodinger Relics.
howcome I can't find the Ms. Fortune relics though? I just downloaded it yesterday but I couldn't find the relic