• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

(4.3) Deployments Discussion

Are you excited for Deployments?

• Yeah, I can’t wait for it!

Votes: 30 90.9%
  • Nah, I won’t use it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What’s that?

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • We don’t need it. So, meh.

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Mini update on this from someone who has been watching the SGM Twitter veeeery closely: it looks like they'll be adding a feature in which you can speed up deployments if you want. This isn't anything new, most games have some sort of system where you can speed up wait times with a little payment. The example they gave was 7 theo for 10 minutes. I have a feeling it will he higher the more time is on the clock. I really only see the whales truly using this since a lot of us know how precious theo is and just wait. Do you guys think you'd use it?
While I don’t think I’d use it, I think it’s great that they are giving a natural way to control unbalanced amounts of theonite that people have had from the saint Patrick’s Day event or earlier. And even if we don’t use it, it’s always nice knowing that we can. One of the best parts about this game is that the rare currency isn’t too much harder to get unlike other games. So I guess I wouldn’t mind spending a little bit if I’m gonna get a relic for 7 theonite.