• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[4.6.1] All Palette References (yes, with images)

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
This thread is epic! 予

The reference pics are on target, but some need a nudge in accuracy:

Primed Parasoul

parasoul-primed.jpg
Gotta show the violet-tinted skin, green hair, and purple leotard of Samus under the armor.

Galactic Glamour Annie

annie-gg.jpg
Guardians of the Galaxy Gamora has lots of costumes. This recent armor suit from the comics was also seen in Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite.

Timeless Hero Annie

annie-th.jpg
lol, you can't say The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Link and then show Breath of the Wild Link!

Night Terror Fukua

fukua-nt.jpg
Specifically the Ryuko in episode 18 where she became pale white with a red-thread-bound-brain. Not sure if she was actually translucent, or it was just a visual cue to the audience she was under mind control.

I'll be back later to point out how Venom Snake isn't Naked Snake with a 14,000 word essay about Metal Gear lore.

Art3mes

Reaction score
Website
forum.skullgirlsmobile.com
This thread is epic! 予

The reference pics are on target, but some need a nudge in accuracy:

Primed Parasoul

View attachment 13461
Gotta show the violet-tinted skin, green hair, and purple leotard of Samus under the armor.

Galactic Glamour Annie

View attachment 13462
Guardians of the Galaxy Gamora has lots of costumes. This recent armor suit from the comics was also seen in Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite.

Timeless Hero Annie

View attachment 13463
lol, you can't say The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Link and then show Breath of the Wild Link!

Night Terror Fukua

View attachment 13460
Specifically the Ryuko in episode 18 where she became pale white with a red-thread-bound-brain. Not sure if she was actually translucent, or it was just a visual cue to the audience she was under mind control.
Thank you, bud.
I'll update those images and links.
Can I use your images? It's edited much better than mine.

I'll be back later to point out how Venom Snake isn't Naked Snake with a 14,000 word essay about Metal Gear lore.
Sure
I would love to read that essay even though I haven't played a single metal gear game

Last edited:

Art3mes

Reaction score
Website
forum.skullgirlsmobile.com
muchas gracias por la informaci籀n pero tengo una pregunta, a qui矇n hac穩a referencia annie en la anterior paleta de fuego de marca, m獺s espec穩ficamente syncet heat
Gracias.
Para Fire Branded Annie, su paleta se refiere a Byleth.
"Fire Branded" - Byleth (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)
aqu穩 hay un enlace para referencia:
Haga clic aqu穩.

Heat Synced ya no es una paleta. Se actualiz籀 a Fire Branded.

Reactions: shivy