• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

4.6 Update Notes (NOW LIVE!)

The update is coming TODAY folks!! The devs just revealed the gold, it is a water element painwheel that gains thorns, barrier, and regen! She looks like a tough customer so I imagine we'll be seeing her in prize fight and rift defense teams!

The third fighter looks like it'll be announced after the update.

No sign of it yet but I'm sure it'll be very soon so hang tight everyone!

The update is coming TODAY folks!! The devs just revealed the gold, it is a water element painwheel that gains thorns, barrier, and regen! She looks like a tough customer so I imagine we'll be seeing her in prize fight and rift defense teams!

The third fighter looks like it'll be announced after the update.

No sign of it yet but I'm sure it'll be very soon so hang tight everyone!
Literally can't wait for the update and a new Painwheel. It's Christmas all over again 🎄⛄🎄

This is so good, to see how the team receives support from the community gives me high expectations of how far this game can go, thank you!

Maybe this next air diamond is Big Band, if they release them alphabetically... (Annie and Beo were first, Band is next).
That's what I'm thinking too. It can't be Eliza, Ms. Fortune, Robo-Fortune, or Painwheel because they already have Green Diamonds and Big Band is next in line, alphabetically. So maybe a #27 Potemkin (Guilty Gear) so people can live their Panzerfaust dreams.

(Panzerfaust has a really low chance to be the next character... dude's is too big for this game! I vaguely remember Lab Zero saying at an anime con panel that Big Band had to be shrunk 30% because he was too big. So RIP Panzerfaust, Scythana, and the other giants)

(Panzerfaust has a really low chance to be the next character... dude's is too big for this game! I vaguely remember Lab Zero saying at an anime con panel that Big Band had to be shrunk 30% because he was too big. So RIP Panzerfaust, Scythana, and the other giants)
🥺
I feel my heart crack.

(Stay positive, stay positive!)

• Sad
Reactions: shivy
Looks like Lililira called it (sort of):
double EDIT: ...but maybe Monster Energy Drink Double for the Water Gold. The element would make sense, and it's a green palette.

280px-Double_26.png

Crack open a can of Monster Energy Drink for this special move monster:

Looks like Lililira called it (sort of):

Crack open a can of Monster Energy Drink for this special move monster:
Eyy, I got some stuff right at least!

Water Gold is a Painwheel (process of elimination based on what fighters didn't have Water Golds already), but not green.

Wind Diamond is a Double (process of elimination based on which fighters needed their 3rd Wind and 3rd Diamond), and using the palette I guessed for the Gold because of the green color scheme.

Looks like these lines of logic will probably hold up for future reveals too! Maybe we can start speculating in advance for what elements/palettes we'll see for the other 4th Silvers, 5th Golds, and 3rd Diamonds for each fighter.

Last edited:
Anyone knows what those Royal Jewels are? They are mentioned in the update notes as a means of getting daily theonite but I haven't seen anything like this in the game.

Anyone knows what those Royal Jewels are? They are mentioned in the update notes as a means of getting daily theonite but I haven't seen anything like this in the game.
85aws_OATLyY66e_UWrKc0vTui58PUBDfOlGSRjpbqJPOp_xr4xOgaWGoQoCIzsLk7ciV2VIB7n_43-9HYhSzoIdPD07qXdqn8Cj3ZCwpFhAVUmJNfvztqYlprc1pZJTaodqWBft

Obviously, the name in the mail was wrong.

Is anyone with ios able to buy the royal relics? Im from México and the offer wont appear, its just a blank space instead of the price

Is anyone with ios able to buy the royal relics? Im from México and the offer wont appear, its just a blank space instead of the price

It's not just you, I'm using iOS and in the USA, and it's not working for me either. Just a blank space where the price should be, and clicking it just makes are error message pop up.

It's not just you, I'm using iOS and in the USA, and it's not working for me either. Just a blank space where the price should be, and clicking it just makes are error message pop up.
Same here, iOS user in Canada, offer is there but I can't purchase

Last edited:
Reactions: Lililira
View attachment 13071

Sorry if my mistake, but if im not wrong with the previous ver, the icon should be following the key vers to unlock based on variant?
Yeah seems like the key visual is wrong, but it actually check for the correct variant of keys, so in your case, gold key will still be used instead of bronze key