• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

4.9.2 Update Notes (Now Live!)

I don't think an official reason has been given, but I've assumed that the time shift makes it easier for HVS and/or server-room staff to intervene as needed as events start and end -- having a human verify results the anticheat system has flagged as suspicious, applying emergency server-side updates if things misbehave, that sort of thing. It could also have to do with making daily resets line up with future update downtime.

But when is PVP going to get a update/rework??!!!....Some characters are broken and make it unfun to play!!!!!
Nothing to announce about PvP updates quite yet. Leave a comment in the Feedback and Suggestions section with details about what characters you feel need a rebalance.

Hiya, im sorry if I step out of line I haven't been on a forum in years... but I was actually curious if there's any notes on any future storyline updates? Sorry once again if this is stepping out of line

We'll hopefully be revisiting story stuff next year. Keep an eye out for our Roadmap early next year! In the meantime, check out 2nd Encore on consoles and PC. Every character has a different story chapter to play through there too!

Did anyone explain why there was a shift in the event timer? I’ve found it to be a *massive* inconvenience.

I don't think an official reason has been given, but I've assumed that the time shift makes it easier for HVS and/or server-room staff to intervene as needed as events start and end

@Lunix Vandal got it! Previously all events ended at midnight for the dev team. If something went wrong with events ending or the next events firing we'd hopefully be out of the office by that point. Adjusting the timers to midday means we're available to monitor any critical issues when they happen.

Just remember, if you're finding it inconvenient now, other timezones have already been dealing with that timer for several years already!

Parasoul being able to cancel out of her trip attack gave her access to some pretty unfair and abusable combos. Parasoul already has access to some of the widest control and combo tools in the game, so removing this one abuse doesn't hurt her terribly much :p

A small update will roll out later today.
4.9.2 is nothing exciting - it just does some behind the scenes updates and doesn't actually affect gameplay in any way.