• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other A Better Way to Report Chat Abuse?

Kokonut

Reaction score
As far as I know the only way to report a chat is to screencap the chat and email it to the devs. This is pretty bothersome and I can see why most ppl would just ignore it and choose not to use the chat option. This results in many abuses getting ignored and more non-abusing players abandoning the chat option.

I suggest having an easier way to report chats; having a 'report' button in-game or in the chatroom.

We're discussing and looking into more robust moderation features at the moment, and one of the ideas we're hoping to pursue further is the ability to report a player directly from the app.

After that, we'd also be able to respond to the report and dish out punishment without needing to leave the app ourselves. We do respond to reports and hand out bans when we receive reports through email, but I understand it's a bit of an inconvenience.

We are committed to improving the quality of the chat, but we need to make some changes before we can fully deliver on that goal. Thanks for sharing your feedback, and we'll touch more on this later!