• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection A comprehensive way to get move retakes

yixtu_qu

Reaction score
Website
k3dd0.carrd.co
Hello everyone!
Since I am a person who actively practices pumping builds for my fighters, sometimes it happens that some statistics (most often atk) simply leaves much to be desired after pumping blockbusters and special moves to level 15.
Everything would be fine, but the problem is that I have absolutely no move retakes. And getting them except from cabinet of curiosities and prize fights is almost impossible.
I would like the opportunity to get move retakes to be more extensive (for example, add them to gold gifts or daily events). I think that I am not the only one who faces this problem and it absolutely prevents me from putting a good build.
Thank you for your attention and sorry for my bad english.
1725032620350.png 1725032626305.png

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
Since I am a person who actively practices pumping builds for my fighters, sometimes it happens that some statistics (most often atk) simply leaves much to be desired after pumping blockbusters and special moves to level 15.
Everything would be fine, but the problem is that I have absolutely no move retakes. And getting them except from cabinet of curiosities and prize fights is almost impossible.
I would like the opportunity to get move retakes to be more extensive (for example, add them to gold gifts or daily events). I think that I am not the only one who faces this problem and it absolutely prevents me from putting a good build.
Thank you for your attention and sorry for my bad english.
I definitely think they should at least be part of Accursed Experiments. 25 SP per character is nothing. The only lucrative thing about that mode is the "chance" of getting a diamond key

I definitely think they should at least be part of Accursed Experiments. 25 SP per character is nothing. The only lucrative thing about that mode is the "chance" of getting a diamond key
I would like that!

Reactions: yixtu_qu