• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Unmarked

Reaction score
Hello! I have a suggestion which I believe would make this game more fun to play, and I would love to hear your feedback!

Suggestion:

I believe that it would be a great addition to the game to have another self-chosen category, much like the heart-category, where you can mark the fighters you are currently focusing on.
The category would not prevent a fighter from being sacrificed.
This category would have a cap of 25 fighters.

Usage:
You can mark the fighters which you are currently focusing on, such as fighters (which may or may not be hearted) which you are currently leveling in order to evolve, or to use for your rift.
The marked fighters could easily be fetched using a filter in the fighter-select-screen.

Potential downsides:
This risks increasing the clutter in the game. Hopefully this wouldn't be a huge problem though, as most fighters will not be put in this category.
This could be confused with the heart-category, for newer players. Having a focus-cap would probably prevent this somewhat, but this might require a new warning text when sacrificing a focused fighter.

Reasoning behind suggestion:
I love that the heart-category exists, both for ensuring that I don't accidentally delete a fighter, and for helping with the filtering when picking fighters. However, once you've gathered enough fighters which you want to ensure stay safe, this is not a huge help when filtering, and you're bound to set many filters, and do a lot of scrolling, every 2nd fight. A process which quickly gets tedious. Having a category which contains just the fighters you are currently interested in, no matter their level, tier, name or element, would reduce the downtime between fights significantly, as well as give you a better overview and sense of how you are progressing - something I believe will make this game even more satisfying to play!

Reactions: Diony and Dusty00