• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Accolades Not Unlocking - REPLY HERE

Bones

Administrator
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
If you are one of the many who are returning to Skullgirls Mobile after a long hiatus, welcome back!

You may have noticed you have numerous Accolades that should be unlocked but aren't. These generally are the following:

- Story Mode Progress Accolades
- Treasure Node Accolades
- Player Level Accolades
- Match Challenges Accolades
- Advanced Tutorial Accolade

If this is happening to you, please reply here with your Skullgirls Mobile Username and Public ID and a Customer Service representative will fix it for you.

Alternatively, if you'd prefer not to reply here, you can submit a ticket with the same information here:

skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, this is currently happening to me on my account I've completed story mode on various difficulties but no accolades are unlocked because I logged in after a while

Username: Hader eNword
ID: 4lip-13yvv

Hi, this is currently happening to me on my account I've completed story mode on various difficulties but no accolades are unlocked because I logged in after a while

Username: Hader eNword
ID: 4lip-13yvv
Thanks for the info!
I've gone into your account and fixed your accolades for you. You should be able to claim your rewards now.

Mi error es el mismo de todos.
Llevo mucho tiempo jugando y completo en varias dificultades pero no me da mía recompensas.
nombre de usuario: cuphendero
ID:0hle-8hd27

Mi error es el mismo de todos.
Llevo mucho tiempo jugando y completo en varias dificultades pero no me da mía recompensas.
nombre de usuario: cuphendero
ID:0hle-8hd27
I've gone into your account and fixed your accolades for you. Feel free to make a new thread for any other issues you may be experiencing.

Hi, same bug happend with me, cant get rewards for story mode

Username: Вода из под крана
ID: 4ldz-27hsl
I've gone into your account and fixed your accolades for you. Feel free to make a new thread for any other issues you may be experiencing.

Hello, I just came back to the game after a long hiatus and my accolades are softlocked. Here's my id and username :

Username : |Sakuya|
ID : 29fh-2vaod

Hello, I just came back to the game after a long hiatus and my accolades are softlocked. Here's my id and username :

Username : |Sakuya|
ID : 29fh-2vaod

Hi, I just came back to the game and this bug is happening to me. Please help me.

Username: SummonerDGS
ID: 33fr-19pzi

Hi, I just came back to the game and this bug is happening to me. Please help me.

Username: SummonerDGS
ID: 33fr-19pzi
I went ahead and fixed any Accolades that weren't updated properly. You should have 3/4 Basic Storymode completed for example. Reminder though, this only fixes Accolades that can only be achieved once per Account, such as fully completing a Story Mode map. Accolades like collecting Fighters will update as they occur.

If you are one of the many who are returning to Skullgirls Mobile after a long hiatus, welcome back!

You may have noticed you have numerous Accolades that should be unlocked but aren't. These generally are the following:

- Player Level Accolades

If this is happening to you, please reply here with your Skullgirls Mobile Username and Public ID and a Customer Service representative will fix it for you.

Alternatively, if you'd prefer not to reply here, you can submit a ticket with the same information here:

Thanks!
Hello! I’m a returning player and some of my accolades aren’t unlocking. Please help!

Username: syaztwo

- Player Level Accolades

Thanks!
Hello! I’m a returning player and my accolades aren’t unlocking. Please help!

ID: 50n3-2e8j

Hello. Help me too. I came back to the game.
Username: irik
ID: 1xxu-11c7q

Hey there! I just returned to Skullgirls with my existing account and the accolades that I already completed don't work. One I noticed was obtaining sheltered parasoul from completing the egret boot camp.
Username: MS903
My ID is: 0biw-60uk

Hello! I’m a returning player and some of my accolades aren’t unlocking. Please help!

Hello! I’m a returning player and my accolades aren’t unlocking. Please help!

ID: 50n3-2e8j
Hello. Help me too. I came back to the game.
Username: irik
ID: 1xxu-11c7q
Hey there! I just returned to Skullgirls with my existing account and the accolades that I already completed don't work. One I noticed was obtaining sheltered parasoul from completing the egret boot camp.
Username: MS903
My ID is: 0biw-60uk
Hi all!

I've gone into your accounts and have fixed your accolades for you.
Feel free to make a new thread for any new issues you may be having.

- Player Level Accolades

Thanks!
I have the same issue, please fix me too

Username: x31o
Public id: 32ym-2ga5m

I have the same issue, please fix me too

Username: x31o
Public id: 32ym-2ga5m

So, i think i have this issue
I stop playing the game back in 2020 but im playing it again since a solid year
Today i was going to finish the 100 outtake accolade but its now stuck at 99 ?

My username is:
Louksir

UserID:
1yj6-4zug

Thank you

- Player Level Accolades

Thanks!
Hi, i have the same problem with the story mode acolades. just came back after a while. please help.
Username: algg2403
ID: 0zdp-v9b9