• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Accolades Not Unlocking - REPLY HERE

Hi! i'm having the same issue after a long hiatus. Specific ones are Advanced tutorial, Basic Story, Player lvl and Treasure nodes.

Username: steelspoon
ID: 3blw-12k7x

I randomly remembered this game and im glad to play it again :)

Hi all!
I am returning player, can't get rewards for completing story mode, please help

Username: Zeerymoon
Public ID: 271u-1jg6f

Hi, i have the same problem with the story mode acolades. just came back after a while. please help.
Username: algg2403
ID: 0zdp-v9b9

So, i think i have this issue
I stop playing the game back in 2020 but im playing it again since a solid year
Today i was going to finish the 100 outtake accolade but its now stuck at 99 ?

My username is:
Louksir

UserID:
1yj6-4zug

Thank you

Hi! I've gone into your accounts and have fixed your accolades for you.

Hi! i'm having the same issue after a long hiatus. Specific ones are Advanced tutorial, Basic Story, Player lvl and Treasure nodes.

Username: steelspoon
ID: 3blw-12k7x

I randomly remembered this game and im glad to play it again :)

Hi all!
I am returning player, can't get rewards for completing story mode, please help

Username: Zeerymoon
Public ID: 271u-1jg6f

I've gone into your accounts and have fixed your accolades for you.
Feel free to make a new thread for any other issues you may experience.

If you are one of the many who are returning to Skullgirls Mobile after a long hiatus, welcome back!

You may have noticed you have numerous Accolades that should be unlocked but aren't. These generally are the following:

- Story Mode Progress Accolades
- Treasure Node Accolades
- Player Level Accolades
- Match Challenges Accolades
- Advanced Tutorial Accolade

If this is happening to you, please reply here with your Skullgirls Mobile Username and Public ID and a Customer Service representative will fix it for you.

Alternatively, if you'd prefer not to reply here, you can submit a ticket with the same information here:

skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

Thanks!
I have the same issue here

Username: Deonisius
ID: 29d5-nwt7

If you are one of the many who are returning to Skullgirls Mobile after a long hiatus, welcome back!

You may have noticed you have numerous Accolades that should be unlocked but aren't. These generally are the following:

- Player Level Accolades

If this is happening to you, please reply here with your Skullgirls Mobile Username and Public ID and a Customer Service representative will fix it for you.

Alternatively, if you'd prefer not to reply here, you can submit a ticket with the same information here:

Thanks!
Usarname:SkylerSubnormal
Id: 4irk-2t1hq

Please fix it for me

No me dan las recompensas de los galardones del modo historia por favor y gracias
Username: JamonDestructor
ID: 430i-2owrr

Hi, I have this problem, I used to play the game before accolades were a thing... And when I downloaded again, I wasn't able to get the lvl 10 rewards and onwards, and even the stories accolades aren't accurate to my stats

Username: Sbrtooth
ID: 0q32-2oi2y

- Player Level Accolades

Thanks!
Mi error es parecido al de muchos.
Llevo mucho tiempo jugando y completo en varias dificultades pero no me da mis recompensas.
Username: Archyman
Id:1cma-7nkl