• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Accolades Not Unlocking - REPLY HERE

Hello, I can't get rewards for the player's level. And maybe there's a problem with other awards too.
Username: OOPS666
ID: 2kry-30tma

hello! i wanted all my accolades in my account checked on because i noticed something didnt seem right when receiving my rewards, especially when i noticed the player level rewards dont add up. im just a returning player from a few years ago wanting to catch up and im really digging all the new things added!

username: F|X

user ID: 25s6-2y828

as for which specific accolades im not entirely sure however i know their all in the combat, collection, advancement, and story mode categories.

I have the same problem, I've been playing since 2022. I recently came back and I can't get achievements for completing all levels in story mode

username: khuilo
user id: 1xg0-2g0yk

If you are one of the many who are returning to Skullgirls Mobile after a long hiatus, welcome back!

You may have noticed you have numerous Accolades that should be unlocked but aren't. These generally are the following:

- Story Mode Progress Accolades
- Treasure Node Accolades
- Player Level Accolades
- Match Challenges Accolades
- Advanced Tutorial Accolade

If this is happening to you, please reply here with your Skullgirls Mobile Username and Public ID and a Customer Service representative will fix it for you.

Alternatively, if you'd prefer not to reply here, you can submit a ticket with the same information here:

skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

Thanks!
whatavapor
0zau-22pza
I've been having issues with the accolades for a while and I'm just now asking for the assistance, could I get help?
If you are one of the many who are returning to Skullgirls Mobile after a long hiatus, welcome back!

You may have noticed you have numerous Accolades that should be unlocked but aren't. These generally are the following:

- Story Mode Progress Accolades
- Treasure Node Accolades
- Player Level Accolades
- Match Challenges Accolades
- Advanced Tutorial Accolade

If this is happening to you, please reply here with your Skullgirls Mobile Username and Public ID and a Customer Service representative will fix it for you.

Alternatively, if you'd prefer not to reply here, you can submit a ticket with the same information here:

skullgirlsmobile.com/contact

Thanks!