• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Account banned by just using Play store version of app

Adhi-adhi

Reaction score
I was playing the game today and my screen suddenly flashed and a pop up came that my account was permanently banned. I downloaded the current version from Google play store and that too I'm a player for years. Please help. My account was at lvl 70 and I've played a long time to reach there. 😭

I've never used mods of any type in the game and also never used any third party versions, but they banned my account. I am very sad on this act of theirs.

I was about to start making YouTube videos to popularize SGM in my region but they now have banned me. So I'll start from scratch. There is nothing I can do against them to retrieve my account. 😢

I was about to start making YouTube videos to popularize SGM in my region but they now have banned me. So I'll start from scratch. There is nothing I can do against them to retrieve my account. 😢
What version were you using prior to the Google play version?

I was playing the game today and my screen suddenly flashed and a pop up came that my account was permanently banned. I downloaded the current version from Google play store and that too I'm a player for years. Please help. My account was at lvl 70 and I've played a long time to reach there. 😭
i dont think theres anything to do to get it back i got banned as well and i had to start from scratch as well. i feel bad for you but i just dont think theres anything you can do about it🤷