• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Added Levels of Difficulty

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
Although I am not quite an "end-game" player, it seems that the Daily Events and Story Mode are much too easy at Expert level despite the modifiers. I propose that a fourth level of difficulty be added to these modes such as "Master", which we have seen in Accursed Experiments.This may already be in development due to the addition of Accursed Experiments, which is currently the only of it's kind. The level of difficulty does not need to be so rigid, however, higher leveled opponents with an added modifier or two could bring an extra sense of challenge as well as more story levels for those who have fully completed all of them.

Reactions: vucaar and Zuzuska
I do agree with you that there is little to do for near-end players, but I don't think adding a new level of difficulty to the existing modes is such a great idea. First to think about is the rewards for this new level. Meanwhile, difficult should the level be is hard to determinate. I think adding new events like Accused Experiment would be a better way to bring more challenges.

I'm in support of the idea of even more things to do for end game players. At the moment it's mainly just farm PF, do your dailies and farm PF. AE was a step in the right direction but once you've completed it you're banished to the monotonous grind again. It's also why I made a thread not too long ago, suggesting new events that combine daily modifiers for higher difficulty.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
@Radelorie
I definitely understand your hesitation. It's easy to pitch an idea but coming up with an actual working plan is the most important thing. I admit I pitched this to the community in hopes that we could collaboratively throw out ideas of how to make this practical. That being said, I agree rewards are probably the biggest obstacle, especially in Daily Events. I can't say I have much on that, but on the other hand I do want to play Daily Events, however, it seems to lack the appropriate challenge it held when I was a less experienced player. I could breeze through that with a ~2,000 score fighter.( @Zuzuska , I remember your post and think it's a fantastic idea and that would probably be the way to go instead of add and extra level of difficulty to Dailys). On the topic of Story Modes, a lot of people have completed all of them at this point 100%, meaning you will likely not do the daily challenges involving story mode and you're missing out on theonite. Adding a Master level of difficulty could make it much more stimulating, and Story gives great rewards upon completion.

Not for all the normal story, but for "Ascent of a woman" (if i remember well the name) it would be a great add if they develop a master difficult for this part of the story, because it only has one run (or section). And the prizes? Maybe they would give us coins and keys if they don't wanna give relics or crystals to have a chance to get a gold character.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen