• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Ads crashing the game

johndoe666

Reaction score
For the past 2 days, I have been unable to get my ads free items, because of this crash that happens, when I try to open an add, this happens on my Mobile Phone (Oneplust 10) and using my Bluestacks player. I leave a video in this link below:

Is this still occurring? I didn't see a crash in your video, does it just show 'connecting' indefinitely? or does an error eventually appear?

Is this still occurring? I didn't see a crash in your video, does it just show 'connecting' indefinitely? or does an error eventually appear?
Not anymore, thank you!

Sorry, it would start the add then close out and show the loading log, then it will NEVER go away from it, I could leave it open for hours and stay loading.

Just FYI, I had the same issue and saw this post. I figured I would do some troubleshooting before I posted a "me too". I had to reset my advertising ID (Settings - Privacy - Ads) and this resolved the issue. Google Pixel 4 - Android 12.

Just FYI, I had the same issue and saw this post. I figured I would do some troubleshooting before I posted a "me too". I had to reset my advertising ID (Settings - Privacy - Ads) and this resolved the issue. Google Pixel 4 - Android 12.
For me it went away like a week or 2 after I posted this.