• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Allowing multiples of the same special was a mistake

Should special moves be capped at 1 just like blockbusters?

• Total voters
My team is just annoying, that’s the point so low players can’t farm it like hell
Legal but it makes me question your ethics. I agree that the team isn't hard with all 3 of your characters dying in two combos. Taking advantage of the unblockable setups to slow momentum and make a harass team is a great way to highlight the need for an MGR rework.

Legal but it makes me question your ethics. I agree that the team isn't hard with all 3 of your characters dying in two combos. Taking advantage of the unblockable setups to slow momentum and make a harass team is a great way to highlight the need for an MGR rework.
So if the team with all char having grabbers is easy, why complain? Shouldn’t it be proof that it doesn’t need a rework? That even spamming grabs doesn’t change the outcome that is: the player wins. Or is it that you don’t like to be combo by the AI? “How the AI dares to use the only alternative if I’m blocking”

So if the team with all char having grabbers is easy, why complain? Shouldn’t it be proof that it doesn’t need a rework? That even spamming grabs doesn’t change the outcome that is: the player wins. Or is it that you don’t like to be combo by the AI? “How the AI dares to use the only alternative if I’m blocking”
We can have a discussion without aggression. Yes it is easy, don't jump to conclusion to undermine the point I'm making.
It's that having so many copy's of certain moves creates the opportunity for strange interactions that mess up the flow of gameplay.
When MGR gets tossed out 5 times in a row there's few things any characters can do except hope they're out of range. Being able to duck to dodge would've a helpful option.

We can have a discussion without aggression. Yes it is easy, don't jump to conclusion to undermine the point I'm making.
It's that having so many copy's of certain moves creates the opportunity for strange interactions that mess up the flow of gameplay.
When MGR gets tossed out 5 times in a row there's few things any characters can do except hope they're out of range. Being able to duck to dodge would've a helpful option.
1.- With the actual AI first of all it never waits for using the mgr at the right moment, but if did you have to sacrifice slots or another BBs that would be useful and more dangerous
2.- Why the BBs don’t feel so dangerous and a special move yes? Because you can block them, and you can block them in order for the easy mobile mechanic to work, in order to simplify you have to sacrifice certain things: jump, high def, low def, an actual fighting mechanic, but the game is not a fighting game; is a RPG Phone game, so you lower the depth in order to increase accessibility
3.- the suggestion you are talking about, it would be useful if all the char had grabs in the meantime they don’t.
4.- There’s already an option to avoid the move: with PW, swipe 2 up. Again, the rpg gives certain char an advantage over others and vice versa
5.- The flow of gameplay is not interrupted by a sequence of a move, because the task is doable: where would be interrupted? If the AI just blocks, then your only choice would be to have a grab to even make a combo, otherwise it wouldn’t be doable and that’s when the flow is interrupted

Reactions: ThanatosDK
Yeah I agree with point 1, the ai will toss it out the first frame it can same as with any other move so you won't run into the ai Doing Tap combo>mgr>tap combo>mgr chain.

With point 2 I need to ask, in erasing depth should we theb take the damage of a move to determine if it's power or should we also factor in other mechanics like unblockable, combo potential, unflinching frames, etc?

On point 3 I agree, I'm a fan of flavor but not at the cost of removing what feels like a character wide tool. Let's look at Beowulf, he does have an unblockable special grab but it has no combo potential and cannot be used to stand the opponent back up. Maybe comboability should be the cost of unblockable grabs?

On point 4 I agree to an extend. Characters should have clear advantaged, but not to the point where it feels you must counter pick to defeat a specific character. This game will thrive when a counter pick is done against pallet' signature ability not because rock beats Scissors.

For 5, it interrupts gameplay because the ai can throw it out the first frame it gains input. Because it has unflinching it is the absolute safest option as it can also unflinching through another Cerebella's mgr if they decide to toss it out. But maybe that's the intent of this moves interaction? Would be nice to get some Dev input on this special at the least as it's the best move an ai can stack.

My team is just annoying, that’s the point so low players can’t farm it like hell, but if you have 1 gold char, my team is just easy, yeah it has 5 mgr, but it has no defense, no attack all of the mgr are lvl 1, and overall the harley with 5 mgr, is easier than an armed forces

If you're Zaid, I humbly thank you since your team's the easiest one to farm during the Painwheel PF since your MGR Cerebella doesn't get anything from charging and since the rest of your team is BBless :D

If you're Zaid, I humbly thank you since your team's the easiest one to farm during the Painwheel PF since your MGR Cerebella doesn't get anything from charging and since the rest of your team is BBless :D
No need to, the PF is already a pain just making it easier and not that frustrating

Cymbal Clash is one of those moves you can tap 3 times? They really need to make those more obvious.
No no it does three hitstun points in its singular attack! Kind of like how peacock’s Argus agony has multiple hits from the single big laser beam?