• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Android user poll. PLEASE READ.

What is happening to your game? When you start a fight...

• The game progresses as normal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My character does an automatic dash attack, then the game progresses as normal

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • My character does an automatic dash attack and the game crashes if I hit the opponent.

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • My character DOES NOT dash, but the game crashes if I hit the opponent.

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
Greetings,

Right now there's a bug causing a large amount of Android users to experience crashes during fights in Skullgrils Mobile. I need all of you to help track down the root of it!

Please read the poll below carefully and pick the appropriate response. After you've selected an option, please reply to this thread and say what option you picked, along with your phone model and android OS (you can find this by going into 'Settings' > 'About Device' > 'Software Info', or something similar). Any other information you think might be important should also be included.

Please only answer this poll if you are an android user!

Last edited:
Device: Samsung Galaxy A8
Android Version: 6.0.1
Notes: I have Lighting disabled in the options menu.

When I start a fight, my character automatically dash attacks. If any attack connects with the opponent the game will crash.

Last edited:
Device: Nexus 6
Android Version: 7.0

I started playing after I updated it and its currently at 1.4.1. I had thought i had dashed at round start and then it crash. I went to sleep and found out cellsai had the this problem. I went into training mode did different things with different characters. Eliza i blocked on round start and it crashed. Parasoul i blocked on round start and was able to stay in the match for a second until i went to hit the AI until it crashed.

Reactions: Cellsai
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Android 7.0

My character does an automatic dash attack, then the game progresses as normal.

Device: Moto G5 Plus
My character at first did a dash attack and the game crashed as soon as they hit the opponent, but sometimes it happens just as the announcer says "Showtime!".

Device: Moto g5 plus

No dashing for me, I can enter normally and move around, but the moment any type of hit connects (I used the little skill where Beowulf kicks a chair) and as soon as it touch the enemy Eliza I crashed.

Device: Droid Turbo 2
Android version: 7.0

Any character I use, does an automatic dash attack, and then the game progresses as normal.

Reactions: Daikodugo
Phone: Moto E4 plus
Android OS: 7.1.1
My character DOES NOT dash,but the game crashes if I hit the opponent.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM N-910A
Software: Android 6.0.1

Dashes then crashes on hit.

Thanks for this thread, @Cellsai!

We're aware of this issue and we are investigating it!

Answering the poll at the top of the thread and posting your device model + OS version will help us solve this bug quicker.
Sharing any other details about your device configuration is very encouraged!

Reactions: Daikodugo
Device: Samsung Galaxy S7

Every character I use does an automatic dash attack, but the game does not crash when it connects.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Software: 6.0.1

I just checked again. Character auto-dashes (without the auto attack thing on) and the game freezes along with the background music gone for a fraction of a second. As the music returns, it's when the game crashes. I think it works for any kind of hit landing. Already tried a throw and a normal attack, not sure for specials or blockbusters although other users did and ended up crashing the game too. I tried blocking while the enemy tries to hit me and the game goes smoothly. I tried turning the auto attack on and it doesn't change anything btw

Moto G4 plus
Android 7.0

Starting the fight my character automatically attacks and the game crash with the first hit

Device: Samsung Galaxy S8

Every match i play it seems that my fighter automatically dashes into battle then after the bug the game goes back to normal

Device: Moto G4
Each section of the game works fine, Collection, Missions, Shop and Adjustments, but the sections of fights such as Training, Winning Fights, Events and Story Mode, fail when playing the time limit is 4 to 5 seconds, touching only 1 or 2 seconds.
Also when the game after taking me directly to the applications menu, if I re-enter, reload the data to play the game, maybe (not belief but sometimes it works) Delete the application and again I downloaded it, I waited for it to end to download the data and again followed the error.
I hope you can solve this soon.
May the blessings of Bastet be of help.:oops:;)

Attachments

• 14194403_631694823672397_1346083591_n.gif
    14194403_631694823672397_1346083591_n.gif
    702.9 KB · Views: 6
Device : Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Android version : 6.0.1

When I start a fight, my character automatically dash attacks. If any attack connects with the opponent the game will crash.

Device: Google Pixel XL
Android Version: 7.1.2

When I start the fight, my character automatically dash attacks. the game proceeds as normal afterwards.

Device model: Lenovo TB2-X3DF
Operating system: Android 5.1.1
Notes: I have lighting disabled in the options menu. If either me or my opponent is hit, the game will crash.

My character DOES NOT dash, but the game crashes if I hit the opponent.

DEVICE MODEL: LENOVO VIBE K6

So... Basically, when the battle begins, the character does a dash, and it crash.

PS: Dunno if it makes difference, but I'm from Brazil

Moto G5 Plus
Android Vers: 7.0

I dash and attack, game crashes everytime

Status
Not open for further replies.