• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Android user poll. PLEASE READ.

What is happening to your game? When you start a fight...

• The game progresses as normal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My character does an automatic dash attack, then the game progresses as normal

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • My character does an automatic dash attack and the game crashes if I hit the opponent.

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • My character DOES NOT dash, but the game crashes if I hit the opponent.

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galaxy A5 2017
Android Version 6.0.1 (August Security Patch)

As the fight starts, my fighter will automatically dash and attack. Game proceeds as normal afterwards.

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Android Vers. 7.0

"My character does an automatic dash attack, then the game progresses as normal".
Sometimes i'm able to block at the start and the character only does a small step forward before i do.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Android version 6.0.1

The character does an automatic dash the game crashes it happens everytime.

Last edited:
Vodafone Smart Ultra 6
Android 6.0.1
Game crashes when I attack (doesnt matter if it hits or not)

OnePlus X (Onyx)
Android 6.0.1
My character does an automatic dash attack and the game crashes if I hit the opponent

I also experienced one instance where the game froze and crashed immediately after starting the fight, without either character moving. Don't know if it helps but I tried some basic stuff like clearing cache and restarting the phone to no avail. Issue started after the latest update, have made no changes to my phone or OS. Hope you're able to find what's causing the issue soon as the game's awesome. Cheers!

Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910H

The game starts normally. All the sections work fine. But when I start a fight, the player automatically dashes and from then, if any attack hits the opponent, the game crashes. I tried to disable lighting, another game mode (the bug first appeared in Big Band's Origins mode) and even reinstalling the game, but it's always the same.

ASUS_7008D (Asus Zenfone 2)
Android version 5.0

Right as the match starts, my character dash attacks and once it connects, the game freezes for a very short interval then crashes.

Reactions: Daikodugo
LG K8 Lte
Android 6.0
Went hit the enemy game crash

Samsung Galaxy S8
Android 7.0

Automatic, instinctive dash attack, then occasionally opponent uses move, then softlocks or freezes in place while the attack is suspended.

LG Stylo 3
Android version: 7.0

The game starts up fine, but every time I start a fight my character automatically does a dash attack, then the game freezes and crashes.

Samsung j3 eclipse
Says my device is not compatible. But it is an android 7.0.

Thanks to everyone who responded in here! You were a big help getting the patch out so fast :)
I'm going to lock this thread now, but if you continue to get bugs and crashes, please start a new thread about it.
And please follow this guide when submitting a bug! http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-how-to-submit-a-bug.28/

Kisses <3

Samsung j3 eclipse
Says my device is not compatible. But it is an android 7.0.
Unfortunately, it's not the Android 7.0 that's the problem, it's that the J3 Eclipse only has 1.5GB of RAM. SG Mobile requires more than 1.5GB to run. There's a thread on it here: http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-android-device-compatibility.113/

Status
Not open for further replies.