• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Annie and Sagan

Brawlitup99

Reaction score
Do we actually have an example of Annie speaking and attempting/failing to curse?
Considering we have gameplay of her now, I can confirm that Annie does have a couple of lines when she fails to swear. You can find all her lines on her quote page (https://skullgirls.fandom.com/wiki/Annie/Quotes), which has just been researching gameplay at this point, but for the lines in question....

Intro: "I'll kick....Uranus!"
Whiffed Grabs: "Fudge!" and "Flowers!" (variations of the F-bomb)

Reactions: BallotBoxer

DoctorAinz

Reaction score
why is she unable to swear but can kill like is no big a deal?

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
why is she unable to swear but can kill like is no big a deal?
Her mom wished for her to be a child forever; I guess subconsciously her mom was like "children don't swear". Maybe she didn't have that same feeling about fighting or killing monsters.

Last edited:

Brawlitup99

Reaction score
Her mom wished for her to be a child forever; I guess subconsciously her mom was like "children don't swear". Maybe she didn't have that same feeling about fighting or killing monsters.
I see it more as the Skull Heart twisting the wish of her mother's, whereas the fact that she's killed plenty of Skullgirls has just been a result of living thousands of years and being accustomed to death.