• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Annoying sound bug in 4.3

Mr212u

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m experiencing a sound bug that Kinda sounds like a swiping and pounding animation. This bug can not be muted or turned Via game settings. The only way to not hear these sounds is to completely turn of my phone volume. The sounds can only be heard in the skullgirls gaming app. I’ve tried closing all the apps, reinstalling the game, I even went as far as resetting my phone. All of these techniques failed. I tried to upload a video to show you what it sounds like and that to didn’t work. Please contact me regarding this issue

We have an existing bug where music from a specific ad plays, but it's been described as a more 'peaceful,' melodic sound. Could you upload a video to a private youtube perhaps and link it here?

Now that you mention it does sound familiar

Yah it's from Archero. By chance did you watch Ads before you got this bug? and was one of them for Archero?

Also, will you provide your device info?

I think I was watching an ad. Not 100% sure

Also, will you provide your device info?
iPhone 11. The ad sound has stopped since my original post. Then stopped and started again. As of right now it seems to be gone

What version of iOS are you on?

iPhone 11. The ad sound has stopped since my original post. Then stopped and started again. As of right now it seems to be gone
iOS software is 13.6