• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Any Characters You Want to See Added to Skullgirls Mobile and 2nd Encore (As DLC) in the Future?

Stanley is a must have. He's freaking cool 😎
I would like to see Adam in the roster, because his supposed playstyle is intriguing. Three characters in one - wow.
Molly, Umbrella and Marie sound promising too.
Story-wise, I'd like to know more about Isaac and Scythana. From what I saw at the official YouTube channel, they would be also interesting to play.

Stanley is a must have. He's freaking cool 😎
I would like to see Adam in the roster, because his supposed playstyle is intriguing. Three characters in one - wow.
Molly, Umbrella and Marie sound promising too.
Story-wise, I'd like to know more about Isaac and Scythana. From what I saw at the official YouTube channel, they would be also interesting to play.
Nice picks! Also, I agree about Molly, Isaac, and Scythana being good picks as well. It would be interesting to see how they play if they get added in as DLC in the future. 😁👍

For me, three favorite picks would be:

- Black Dahlia (cold-blooded ruthless killing lady-machine, so cool, we're missing one among the current roster. Glitchy Robo does not count);
- D. Violet (finally someone besides me wants to see her in action! Also, you can't deny two HUGE advantages she has! Yes, yes, you're right, I am talking about the horns);
- Minette (just because she is so nice and fishy. It would be kinda sad to see Nadia beating up such a good friend of hers though).

Sorry, no Umbrella (don't want second umbrella-weilding character), no Panzerfaust (Mr. Birdland is more than enough to represent big guys), no Samson (I'm too scared). It does not mean I would not like to see them added, they are just not my priority.

1- Aeon
DLC_Aeon.png

2- Adam
DLC_Adam.png

3- Beatrix
DLC_Beatrix.png

4- Hubrecht
DLC_Hubrecht.png

5- Hive
DLC_Hive.png

6- Isaac
DLC_Isaac.png

7- Leduc
DLC_Leduc.png

8- Molly
DLC_Molly.png

9- Mrs. Victoria
DLC_MrsVictoria.png

10- Ottomo
DLC_Ottomo.png

source.gifVenus would be cool for this sort of thing alone.
20210201_211911.jpgStanley is my boi though, so ofc I'm rooting for him although he may not actually be playable for quite some time. (Tried to upload the gif but it was too large)
__black_dahlia_lab_zero_games_and_skullgirls__59568beb9626f8596e4eed36a504f378.pngBlack Dahlia is a personal favorite of mine too. Despite being well.. old, she still packs a punch and looks like she's got some really interesting fighting moves. And who can resist her love for dramatic flair (I mean look at that cape!)
tumblr_mhhtamkYON1qj0snvo1_1280.jpg
And finally Minette and Feng, just because they have interesting character designs. Personally Fengs past and abilities are something I'd love to know more about just because there's so much mystery around that right now.