• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Armed forces regains all health

xcapibara

Reaction score
So i faced a team at the final node of a rift battle (the one with the sacrosanct modifier) consisting of bloodbath eliza, armed forces cerebella and inmmoral fiber double. After defeating both the bloodbath and the double i was expecting a nearly dead (i had beat her to that point before she tagged out) armed forces to tag in but, big surprise; her health was completely full!

None of the 3 characters have an SA that would allow this, and neither double’s nor cerebella’s marquees have anything remotely related to regaining health, BUT, one of eliza’s marquee abilities does heal when a teammate is defeated, thing is, is supposed to apply to eliza not someone else!

Made me lose the node and in all likelihood the rift match (as if that node wasn’t stressful/annoying enough to deal with) lol

Eeeh. But Immoral Fiber DOES have exactly this SA2 - on defeat heal your allies for 50% of her max health.

If you pump up IF health with moves, she does massive damage and massive team heal on death.

Granted, her base HP is nothing to write home about, so someone had to put a lot of effort into proper moveset.

Reactions: xcapibara and Luke
Pfffft, lol you’re right! And here i was thinking it was a bug. This game is getting too complicated for me it seems.

Going to mark this as resolved!

Ok, so i tried another rift battle and on the final node i saw a team with peacock, valentine and squiggly yet when i entered the node i encountered the same team of doom with armed forces, inmoral fiber and bloodbath (which i simply have no way of defeating at this point)... needless to say, another loss. That’s a bug for sure this time.