• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Back To School Relic

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
bts.jpg
BACK TO SCHOOL RELIC
Includes:
DIAMOND
Heart of Darkness Double (NEW!)

GOLD
Lapis Luxury Eliza (NEW!)
Megasonic Big Band (elemental relic exclusive)
Weekend Warrior Beowulf

SILVER
Rock Star Filia (NEW!)
Ivy League Parasoul
Graveyard Shift Valentine

Meet the transfer students:

ROCK STAR FILIA
Element:
Light
Variant: Silver
Palette: original (exclusive to SGM), based on Steven Universe

Signature Ability
GEM SHIELD

While Filia is alive, all teammates TAG IN with 3 stack(s) of BARRIER for 10 seconds.
When any teammate's BARRIER expires, they gain FINAL STAND for 10 seconds and 20% METER for all BLOCKBUSTERS.

LAPIS LUXURY ELIZA
Element:
Water
Variant: Gold
Palette: original (exclusive to SGM), based on Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe)

Signature Ability
TURNING TIDES

Once per match when TAGGING IN, match the meter value of the opponent's highest BLOCKBUSTER METER and inflict ARMOR BREAK for 15 seconds.
Once per match when using a LEVEL 3 BLOCKBUSTER, switch HEALTH percentages with the opponent and gain HEAVY REGEN for 15 seconds.

HEART OF DARKNESS DOUBLE
Element:
Dark
Variant: Diamond
Palette: #20 The Skull Heart

Signature Ability
CORRUPTED WISH

Once per match when TRANSMUTING to the opponent's element, permanently copy their Signature Ability and inflict HEX for 30 seconds.
50% chance when Double's opponent TAGS OUT for all active opponent DEBUFFS to transfer to the incoming opponent.

- - - - -
What do you think of the Back to School Relic? Which character are you hoping for the most? How's your luck? What did you pull?

Reactions: Pit Frango
I wanted the big band megasonic ... I already bought over 30 elemental relics and didn't take it :( ... big band is my favorite character ... but the Heart of Darkness Double is the most OP of this new relic ... unless she fights another Heart of Darkness Double then one will nullify the other's SA ...:D

Last time I tested my luck on these type of relics (the Revolutionary relics), I got Pyrotechnique and Blue Bomber, so I think my luck is alright.

The character I’m hoping for most is obviously Heart of Darkness. I mean, c’mon, it’s an amazing SA with a beautiful palette. But I’d be fine with any of the other new characters or Megasonic.

The prize fight for the BTS relics is crazy:

The modifiers...

PLAYER
TEAM SPIRIT

While facing an opponent of the same character type, gain 2 random BUFFS for 10 seconds every 10 seconds.

ENEMY
MID-TERMS

Gain 5 stacks of ENRAGE when falling below 50% HEALTH. Each stack of ENRAGE is removed after every 3rd COMBO HIT suffered. While benefitting from these ENRAGES, gain 5% METER per second.

FINAL EXAM
Once per match, gain INVINCIBLE for 20 seconds when falling below 25% HEALTH. INVINCIBLE is removed if HIT while DASHING. While benefitting from INVINCIBLE, DRAIN 2% of a nearby opponent's HEALTH per second.​

And the milestone rewards...
  • $566,250 in Canopy coins
  • 5 gold move relics
  • 4 12-hour double XP boosts
  • 1 Back To School relic
To test my luck, I grabbed a BTS relic for 500 theonite and said "It will probably be Ivy League Parasoul." and the game took my pessimistic prediction literally and delivered a ninth to my collection.

Reactions: Erick Draves
Pretty surprised that the BTS PF had some really complex modifiers. My word of advice to people challenging this PF is to bring someone who can deal with buffs really well. The best character for this would be Doublicious since she can take the buffs for herself. Though, Stand Out and Silent Kill would also be recommended as alternatives.

This is gonna be a fun, welcome challenge for sure! Plus 4 double XP boosts is something you really don’t wanna miss out on.

Last edited:
Pretty surprised that the BTS PF had some really complex modifiers. My word of advice to people challenging this PF is to bring someone who can deal with buffs really well. The best character for this would be Doublicious since she can take the buffs for herself, plus her transmutation lets her get the buffs from Team Spirit. Though, Stand Out and Silent Kill would also be recommended.

This is gonna be a fun, welcome challenge for sure! Plus 4 double XP boosts is something you really don’t wanna miss out on.

I'm using double xenomorph, along with killjoy and general surgeon ... there is also the Rusty painwheel which is a good option too .... I already have 5,253,000 ... it's a long way to 12,000,000

Pretty surprised that the BTS PF had some really complex modifiers. My word of advice to people challenging this PF is to bring someone who can deal with buffs really well. The best character for this would be Doublicious since she can take the buffs for herself. Though, Stand Out and Silent Kill would also be recommended as alternatives.

Rusty and Purrfect Dark are cheaper alternatives and more accessible.

Also you can just use tag out or use this as an opportunity to practice intercepts.

Science class experiment:

INPUT:
3 Back To School relics (12mil reward track and 2x 500 theonite grabs)

OUTPUT:
3 Ivy League Parasouls

CONCLUSION:
:( x a billion

I guess in a weird way, it is some kind of lucky to get the same, least-wanted character 3 times in a row. :confused:

This event's modifiers are so hard... it made me actually play better :/
I'm looking forward for more events like this :)

Also i got a Steven from the relic, so uh... ok.

Reactions: Diony
Rusty and Purrfect Dark are cheaper alternatives and more accessible.

Also you can just use tag out or use this as an opportunity to practice intercepts.
And Shadow Ops - Parasoul

I got Rock Star. I’m afraid I can’t post any screenshot as proof because it gives me an error every time I try to.

Reactions: Pit Frango
The error might be because of size. When I screen shot it is 1920x1080 so I always have to shrink or crop it for the forums.

Time to repeat the science class experiment!

INPUT:
4 Back To School relics (41.4 million total cleared the 10%)

OUTPUT:
3 Ivy League Parasouls
and... unexpectedly, the final box was sparking with magenta-colored energy...
1 Heart of Darkness Double
Screenshot_20190903-081549.jpg

CONCLUSION:
Stunned.
Went at this event like "I'd be happy if I got a Rock Star Filia." Then got trolled by a parade of 6 Ivy League Parasouls only to unbelievably get the Skull Heart. Inexplicably, "Turn into the Skullgirl" has been added to my Google calendar.

Got lucky with my pulls! Got top 10% and gotScreenshot_20190830-225134_Skullgirls.jpg
1 Lapis Luxury (from the 1 relic at the milestone rewards)
2 Rockstars!
1 Ivy League
1 Graveyard shift!
I'm pretty happy with my pulls. Really love the SU palettes!