• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Balance change suggestions of Untouchable, Princess Pride, Idle Threat, and Firefly

Aoskull

Reaction score
Here are my suggestions of balance changes for 4 fighters.

Untouchable 🔵

Signature1: 5/10/15% when HIT to avoid all damage and gain UNFLINCHING for 6 seconds. (also applies while blocking)
Signature2: ACCURACY increases 20/25/30%. (can exceed 50%)

• Like GIjazz, her 2 signature’s activation conditions are exactly the same, which gives a wasteful impression. combining 2 signatures allows her to redesign signature2. However, in her case, her defensive strength is much better than GIjazz, it would be a good idea to avoid dynamic changes and add a little buff.
• Increasing accuracy allows her to increase the opportunity to activate signature1 (up to 27%) and additional effects of her moves.

Princess Pride 🟡

Signature1: No change
Signature 2: Inflict 10/12/15% bonus damage for each REGEN currently applied.

• She can get a lot of regen with signature1, so I think it is too much to be able to recover even more by signature2. By allowing her to shift her signature2 to offensive effect, she can fight more aggressively in any mode.
• Since there are few variants that can deal a lot of damage and recover health at the same time, this change allows her to further differentiate herself from other variants.

Idle Threat 🔵

Signature1: Gain EVASION every 20 seconds. EVADING an attack grant FINAL STAND and 2 stacks of ARMOR for 10 seconds.
Signature2: Inflict ARMOR BREAK for 10 seconds when hitting an ATTACKING opponent. Also,100/150/200% of the damage dealt is regained as health.

• I can’t believe that she is so weak even though a very limited character! First, make her gaining evasion every 20-seconds. This will allow her to increase the opportunity to activate her signature1. Also, increasing the armor stack is good idea to make her shine even more in defense.
• 5-seconds armor break is really weak, so let’s double it. It is expected that the strength in offense will increase significantly. And like Ginger, attack dashing opponent is really difficult, I’ll adopt the genius opinion I found in my previous thread.

Firefly đź”´

Signature1: When BLOCKING while below 50% health, gain 5/6/8% HEALTH and BLOCKBUSTER METER per second.
Signature2: BLOCK PROFICIENCY increases 25/30/35%. (cannot exceed 100%)

• Like GIjazz or Untouchable, her 2 signature’s activation…(Omitted below). For her, blocking is the strong point, I think increase block proficiency is the good option.
• This change will not have much of an impact on her performance, and can be expected to simply make it easier to maintain her health through blocking.

Another nice post, thanks for bringing up weak variants again.

Here are my thoughts,

Untouchable:

Yeah, I think combining her current SAs is the correct choice. As for her 2nd SA you suggested I think it is pretty decent. But considering how weak Peacock has been in the meta for a while she could see a little boost to SA2. I would suggest "ACCURACY increases 20/25/30% for all teammates" so she can be better paired with Heavy Metal in rifts and she would have a niche role as a support.

--

Princess Pride:

I think your reevaluation is pretty well. It is simple yet effective. Princess Pride has something unique for Parasoul, sustain. You could have went for the "Tank" route to make her a light defender but I really like the "Bruiser" choice. The only shortcoming would be the timer of the buffs. 6 Seconds might be a bit too short but none can't get em all or she would be just another Primed.

--

Idol Threat:

She kinda gives me Overclocked vibes, a wannabe hybrid but not quite. I think her kit is a bit too outdated. Don't get me wrong though, you did well by upgrading her kit. But I would go for more drastic changes.

I think your SA1 is pretty good and I wouldn't want her skill-based gameplay to be gone so I incorporated it into SA1.

SA1:
Gain EVASION every 20 seconds. EVADING or INTERRUPTING an attack grants FINAL STAND and 2 stacks of ARMOR for 10 seconds.

SA2:
Every 5/4/3 seconds TRANSFER 1 opponent BUFF and 1 received DEBUFF while benefitting from ARMOR.

Built-in lifesteal with frost armor being nerfed has been performing pretty well so I didn't think the burst of healing was necessary. I tried to add more utility for ARMOR so in niche cases maybe she could also be used as a defender.

--

Firefly:

I really like your Firefly adaptation. Though Painwheel's kit sucks I dunno how much this is going to help her. My only suggestion would be a little change on her SA2. Higher Block Proficiency could be counteractive with how her SA1 works. She needs to be below 50% first. So my suggestion is "As health drops below half BLOCK PROFICIENCY increases up to 30/40/50%. (cannot exceed 100%)"

I also increased the numbers a bit so she wouldn't need to build Block prof specifically as her kit is so weak anyways, she needs all the stats she can get. 50% Health also means she wouldn't get the optimal score from rifts but hey, not everyone plays rifts and it is not like you gotta use every variant offensively there.

-----

Also, we are just brainstorming, it is fine if you don't like my idea or have a better one instead, nothing to worry about.

Have a nice one!

Another nice post, thanks for bringing up weak variants again.

Here are my thoughts,

Untouchable:

Yeah, I think combining her current SAs is the correct choice. As for her 2nd SA you suggested I think it is pretty decent. But considering how weak Peacock has been in the meta for a while she could see a little boost to SA2. I would suggest "ACCURACY increases 20/25/30% for all teammates" so she can be better paired with Heavy Metal in rifts and she would have a niche role as a support.

--

Princess Pride:

I think your reevaluation is pretty well. It is simple yet effective. Princess Pride has something unique for Parasoul, sustain. You could have went for the "Tank" route to make her a light defender but I really like the "Bruiser" choice. The only shortcoming would be the timer of the buffs. 6 Seconds might be a bit too short but none can't get em all or she would be just another Primed.

--

Idol Threat:

She kinda gives me Overclocked vibes, a wannabe hybrid but not quite. I think her kit is a bit too outdated. Don't get me wrong though, you did well by upgrading her kit. But I would go for more drastic changes.

I think your SA1 is pretty good and I wouldn't want her skill-based gameplay to be gone so I incorporated it into SA1.

SA1:
Gain EVASION every 20 seconds. EVADING or INTERRUPTING an attack grants FINAL STAND and 2 stacks of ARMOR for 10 seconds.

SA2:
Every 5/4/3 seconds TRANSFER 1 opponent BUFF and 1 received DEBUFF while benefitting from ARMOR.

Built-in lifesteal with frost armor being nerfed has been performing pretty well so I didn't think the burst of healing was necessary. I tried to add more utility for ARMOR so in niche cases maybe she could also be used as a defender.

--

Firefly:

I really like your Firefly adaptation. Though Painwheel's kit sucks I dunno how much this is going to help her. My only suggestion would be a little change on her SA2. Higher Block Proficiency could be counteractive with how her SA1 works. She needs to be below 50% first. So my suggestion is "As health drops below half BLOCK PROFICIENCY increases up to 30/40/50%. (cannot exceed 100%)"

I also increased the numbers a bit so she wouldn't need to build Block prof specifically as her kit is so weak anyways, she needs all the stats she can get. 50% Health also means she wouldn't get the optimal score from rifts but hey, not everyone plays rifts and it is not like you gotta use every variant offensively there.

-----

Also, we are just brainstorming, it is fine if you don't like my idea or have a better one instead, nothing to worry about.

Have a nice one!
Thanks a lot!! I have so much to learn from you.

• For untouchable, increasing the accuracy of all allies/opponent means that resistance of all allies/opponent will decrease. In some cases, all attackers/defenders can unilaterally activate signatures or inflict debuffs, leaving defenders/attackers with almost no countermeasures. There is a possibility that it will become OP in both offense and defense, so I personally think that only Untouchable herself is enough to increase accuracy.

• For Idle Threat, I was thinking of using it for offense rather than defense. In the first place, Filia herself is not a very defensive fighter, so I came up with an adjustment to make her a “durable offensive fighter”. However, I really liked your idea of “rather defensive” adjustment. Her fate depends on whether the developers view her current performance as offensive or defensive.

• For firefly, your idea is pretty good, but as you said, her aptitude for rift offense will be completely eliminated. Well, as far as watching videos on YouTube etc., almost no one use defensive fighters except supporter in rift offense, I think it’s OK.

Again, I’m really impressed with your ideas! Let’s share opinions again in my future threads, friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kheul