• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Banging My Head Against "I Will Survive" Fights

Oberisuk

Reaction score
So I'm 2 nodes away from having the Going All In chapter complete on Master difficulty, but they are frustrating me to no end.

Both involve the "I Will Survive" enemy modifier which grants permanent Regen for every 15% health lost. The first node is vs 2 Diamond Big Bands and requires 1 non-Diamond Double. The other is vs 2 mystery fighters and needs 2 silver characters.

I've been trying for like 3 days to get this done but to no avail, so if anyone has any team setups to make this easier, I'd REALLY appreciate it.

Gold Doublicious clears 2 Big Bands node quite easily. I'm quite certain any maxed out gold Double should be able to do it. If you have Xeno there is always doom strat.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
I know for the double mode I used doublicious, but i have not cleared the other one. Gave it a try today and didn't get very far. You can bleed the opponent with freak Friday to help control the regen, but then you're faced with a charge BB3. A valentine might be the way to go? Shes got meter control moves and bleed moves. Still I feel like a single slip up could mean certain death so it's not the perfect solution but it just might work..