• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved BB3 Blockage By A Neutral Blockbuster

Shadowmaster757

Reaction score
So while doing a bronze prize fight (for the Fillia prize fight) I encountered a potential(?) bug. I'm not entirely sure if it's supposed to function this way but I put down a lonesome Lenny (Gold Level 5) as Peacock (Sketchy) at the near end of a fight with an AI Painwheel (Rusty). I put down Lonesome Lenny to see if the blast would kill off the last AI before they KO'd my Peacock but, the AI used their BB3 (Boyer Overdrive) after placement of Lenny. As Peacock stood directly in front of Lenny and the Active BB3, the unblockable attack had all its damage absorbed into Lonesome Lenny with no damage done to Peacock. At the end of the BB3 animation Painwheel shot forward, pushing Peacock to the left side of the screen with no damage dealt and Lonesome Lenny having a delayed explosion off-screen.

I am playing Skullgirls on an iPhone 6s operating on iOS 10.3.3 (unable to download 11 due to lack of a Wi-fi connection.)

Not exactly a bug, but more a series of strange events. : P
Lenny absorbs hits, and sometimes that includes BB3's!

After Painwheel finishes her BB3, she spins forward extremely fast and can push characters around if she's already finished attacking.
Normally you don't see this because she attacks you as she runs into you.

I can definitely understand why that sequence could have come across as unintended, ha.
We'll see if anything should be adjusted.
Thanks for the report!