• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Beowulf Locks Game (SOLVED)

MushyRoom

Reaction score
Screenshot_20190304-125202.jpg Hello! I couldn't find anyone else having this issue but that could also be because I'm not good at using forums.

Whenever I try to use any Beowulf in my team, his sprite doesn't appear. When that happens, every other animation seems to be working fine but none of the menu buttons work, I can't change characters and starting the fight just starts an infinite loading screen.

When I try to see him in the collection menu, the screen just goes black.

My in-game name is Squigglies.

I'm using a Lenovo P2a42 with Android 7.0.

Most likely what's happening is that your missing that particular file, which means it didn't download properly for some reason. If you haven't already done so, link your account to either Facebook, Google, or Email and then reinstall. Make sure you're on a good internet connection and that you have plenty of space on device. Let me know if that does the trick!

Reactions: MushyRoom
Most likely what's happening is that your missing that particular file, which means it didn't download properly for some reason. If you haven't already done so, link your account to either Facebook, Google, or Email and then reinstall. Make sure you're on a good internet connection and that you have plenty of space on device. Let me know if that does the trick!
It worked, thank you so much! I'm not sure why I hadn't tried that before... Probably because I cared too much about my data plan. Thanks again!