• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Big Band keeps moving even when hit

Peacockis2cool4u

Reaction score
I never thought this was a bug, but once it started happening frequently I noticed that it isn't normal. If you're fighting a Big Band and you're being cornered you'll notice that even if you hit him, he just doesn't stop hitting you. This one time he was supposably stunned but he just kept hit me. Feel free to let me know if you've experienced something similar.

I've never seen the stunned version of this, but I've definitely experienced this while being cornered or near a corner.

Reactions: Peacockis2cool4u
Right now there is a problem with 1.2.x where stunned AI can continue to hit you even through stun. This is a result of them queueing up a bunch of attacks before getting stunned and it playing out despite their status.
Look forward to this being fixed in the future!

This is likely a bug with Big Band's character ability. He gains unflinching while dashing forward and cannot be interrupted by projectiles. However, if you do shoot a projectile or attack him during his unflinching dash, he will retain infinite unflinching until he decides to dash again.

Enemies being able to attack while stunned has been fixed in this version so it's unlikely the issue is related to that.

It's on our list to address in the future. Didn't make it into 1.3.0 unfortunately, but hopefully it will be fixed sooner rather than later.