• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Big band prize fight reviving bug

WakeUpDeadman

Reaction score
Hi i'm running on a galaxy s8 with android 7.0

I lost a 13 chain in the current gold prize fight (Filia) because I ran out of time.
I was running Resonant Evil with 4 cymbal crashes (euheuheu), and I killed the first character.
Then the opponent sent out a big band bassline, which i killed and they switched in a silent kill valentine.
before i was able to kill valentine, the big band suddenly got up in the background and did the switching animation, and went back to their roster.
This revive happened multiple times during this fight (I think 3-4)

Was the Valentine using Forbidden Procedure around the big band when it happened?

No, they were stunned.
Just to clarify, this is not the bug where valentine enters the ready animation for her blockbuster and is frozen in a loop.

No, they were stunned.
Just to clarify, this is not the bug where valentine enters the ready animation for her blockbuster and is frozen in a loop.
I know, but big band does a similar animation when revived with forbidden procedure.

before i was able to kill valentine, the big band suddenly got up in the background and did the switching animation, and went back to their roster.
This revive happened multiple times during this fight (I think 3-4)
Thanks for the report!
I have a few questions for you, if you can remember the details...

Do you remember what Valentine was doing when Big Band stood up and returned from the dead?
Do you remember what the first character you killed was?
When Big Band revived, was he reviving with full health or just a sliver?

Last edited:
Thanks for the report!
I have a few questions for you, if you can remember the details...

Do you remember what Valentine was doing when Big Band stood up and returned from the dead?
Do you remember what the first character you killed was?
When Big Band revived, was he reviving with full health or just a sliver?
1. The valentine was being stunlocked by my cymbal crashes
2. Probably an eliza or filia. I usually fight teams with those in them. Sorry, I don't really remember
3. Don't remember. Probably full health since I lost due to time up, and the valentine was pretty much hanging by a thread.

Thanks!

1. The valentine was being stunlocked by my cymbal crashes
Thanks!
Just to make sure, she wasn't using her revive BB over top of Big Band to bring him back from the dead?