• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Big Ben's Beatdown Bronze/Silver/Gold

Mai Waifu

Reaction score
Now that the first Big Band prize fight has concluded, what did you think of it? What was your score? What rewards bracket did you place?

1.5 million. Top 1% - 9%. Just curious, how many points does it take to place top 10?

1.5 million. Top 1% - 9%. Just curious, how many points does it take to place top 10?
I'm not sure. I always make top 10, but then again, I do go a bit overboard. This prize fight, I got 3.2 million is silver and 54.4 million in gold. Depending on the prize fight, I'd say between 15-25 million at the least. I wouldn't be surprise if people got top 10 with around 10 million, but that's pushing it.

Attachments

• img_2259-1.png
    img_2259-1.png
    378 KB · Views: 21
I think mine got bugged since I haven't received the event reward yet. :<

edit: nvm, finally got it. 4.3m on gold, 1%-10% and 2m on silver, 1%-10% as well.

Last edited:
I think mine got bugged since I haven't received the event reward yet. :<
Just wait a bit. It takes a short while for some people to get their rewards. I don't think I got mine either, but I usually get them by the time I wake up. Although, I probably get them before I wake up.

On the Eliza thread someone got 2million in gold and still got top 1-10 I believe.

So it's not hard.

I always go overboard as well and get scores of around 40-60million because I hate HATE not having gold keys. And still, 3 gold keys is not enough.

These were my scores and I got to rank 1-10 in all of them.

CSEDYkh.png

I only got 558,497 and still got into the top 1-10% tier for Gold (I kinda no-lifed it, but I only had Lv. 15 silver characters at the time). Had 600k for silver and got in the top 1-10% of Silver, too.

So, we miiight be overdoing it a bit. I REALLY wish they'd let you see your rank/percentile score...

Reactions: Karby64
So, we miiight be overdoing it a bit. I REALLY wish they'd let you see your rank/percentile score...
That's my biggest issue with prize fights. It's just shooting in the dark not knowing how well you're doing in the rankings.

That's my biggest issue with prize fights. It's just shooting in the dark not knowing how well you're doing in the rankings.

I prefer it being dark; otherwise, p2w players could just out do every player by spending theonite at a bargain if they could see rankings. Sure it would be competitive but it'll be about who has the most energy to spend.

Reactions: RedBeene
I prefer it being dark; otherwise, p2w players could just out do every player by spending theonite at a bargain if they could see rankings. Sure it would be competitive but it'll be about who has the most energy to spend.
The problem is that it doesn't respect the time of F2P players. Shooting in the dark means gambling with my time.

The players with the most Theonite will be at the top anyway, because you can play forever with a big enough roster of silvers and gold for Gold Prize Events.

If it became a problem, the brackets could just be stretched... but I think you're overestimating the number of premium players in mobile games by quiiite a bit. I doubt it would even push down the whole 10th percent. Especially considering the rewards are for non-exclusive gold units so far. Eventually, premium players will have less and less reason to focus on repeat Prize Events.

And having percentages instead of rank slots for all but the highest bracket kinda future-proofs the system?

Also, using energy to win events is a healthy part of other mobage, like Love Live--though, there it makes more sense due to the short number of songs you're able to play at once and player-dependent energy. There's a heartpounding race to the top brackets... and achievable high-value rewards for those who don't want to no-life it.

Last edited:
The problem is that it doesn't respect the time of F2P players. Shooting in the dark means gambling with my time.

The players with the most Theonite will be at the top anyway, because you can play forever with a big enough roster of silvers and gold for Gold Prize Events.

If it became a problem, the brackets could just be stretched... but I think you're overestimating the number of premium players in mobile games by quiiite a bit. I doubt it would even push down the whole 10th percent. Especially considering the rewards are for non-exclusive gold units so far. Eventually, premium players will have less and less reason to focus on repeat Prize Events.

And having percentages instead of rank slots for all but the highest bracket kinda future-proofs the system?

Also, using energy to win events is a healthy part of other mobage, like Love Live--though, there it makes more sense due to the short number of songs you're able to play at once and player-dependent energy. There's a heartpounding race to the top brackets... and achievable high-value rewards for those who don't want to no-life it.

The ranking are based on time and energy at the moment; it is unfortunate that it's a grind to the top. And yeah, I suppose premium players will eventually have less motivation to climb for certain characters.

I rather have a scoring system, like FE: Heroes's Arena: Scored offensively and defensively against other players' team. Limited to streaks of 7 for final scoring. It'll give an illusion of competition and encourage creativity w/ team builds. Right now, it just... Mundane. Unoriginal. Uninspiring.

I am actually a F2P player. I just have a large enough roster of golds such that I can play with each gold character and by the time I finish fights with all of them, the first golds that I used will have at least 4 energy that has replenished while I was playing with the other characters. Assuming I'm already at the x5 multiplier, I can get around 4-5 million score per full roster recharge.

Also, I thought I heard somewhere that they'll be implementing a leaderboard in the future?

The ranking are based on time and energy at the moment; it is unfortunate that it's a grind to the top. And yeah, I suppose premium players will eventually have less motivation to climb for certain characters.

I rather have a scoring system, like FE: Heroes's Arena: Scored offensively and defensively against other players' team. Limited to streaks of 7 for final scoring. It'll give an illusion of competition and encourage creativity w/ team builds. Right now, it just... Mundane. Unoriginal. Uninspiring.
Quite right! I would COMPLETELY prefer a score-based system with a limited number of tries in a day... MANY more than FEH's 3, but still.

I'm going to try to reach the 10% tier for the new Cerebella challenge and finally get a gold character but I'm not too optimistic of my chances. I can usually get a streak of about 5 or 6 with my silver team and eventually I have no choice but to fight a gold character whose power is 3000+ and my fighters can't really stand up to it. If they take a hit they're in a combo that kills them.

It's crazy to me to see people talking about not knowing if 30 million points is "enough," I'll be fighting for my life to get half a million.

It's crazy to me to see people talking about not knowing if 30 million points is "enough," I'll be fighting for my life to get half a million.
Don't worry about it. The curve of points accumulated explodes when you start getting golds. Just keep chipping away with silvers and you'll eventually graduate into the 10% bracket.

You guys get in the millions, and I'm here at 200K thinking "Yup, this is good enough" :(:(:(
I feel that too pal... But, hey, it's only for now! Soon after some training and maybe some more characters, you'll be right there in the big leagues! At this point, I just try my best and I surprised myself last time with like 400K, so, who knows! I'm extremely excited to see who's coming in the big top!

Yeah, once you level up more you can put our some extremely respectable scores. For the longest time I was just trying to reach the highest score tier for the rewards and now I can break through all of them! (This is the first time I've actually reached the highest tier of Gold)

I feel that too pal... But, hey, it's only for now! Soon after some training and maybe some more characters, you'll be right there in the big leagues! At this point, I just try my best and I surprised myself last time with like 400K, so, who knows! I'm extremely excited to see who's coming in the big top!
I got two gold cards from 10+1 and I have been able to get 500K on this event. I doubt it will give me a 1-10% ranking but we shall see.