• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Blockbuster hangs with status effects

Parabellum

Reaction score
This has happened on two characters that I've been using, Silent Kill Valentine and especially Beat Box Big Band. When I use BB3, the move will freeze and wait until either the negative status effects on the opponent, like stun, or the positive status effects on myself, like enrage, have disappeared before continuing the animation with the BB. This happens on any map in Prize Fights and Daily Events. Apple iPhone 6s.

Last edited:
So Ure saying that BB3s are executed only if:
Ur Enrage is over
Stun on enemy is over?
Right?

Exactly right. It now doesn't seem to be happening of late after my phone ran out of battery the other day, but I will mention when it happens again. Maybe it's related to how long the game stays open without closing the app?

@Parabellum There is a known issue about BB 3s waiting for certain animations that we hope to address in the future. You probably ran into that, but if you notice that it is indeed status effects, please let us know. Thanks for the post!

Reactions: Parabellum
I'm not sure about waiting for certain animations, but I've seen this most often from Parasoul when she does Inferno Brigade.

Basically it kills whoever is out and puts...I forget if it's 5 or 6 debuffs on, but it won't send the next character out until all the debuffs have ended which kills clock time on top of the loss of a character.

I can confirm this has happened again today where Valentine, Big Band and Parasoul all wait for the negative status effects on the opponent or positive effects on self to disappear before unfreezing and starting their BB3 moves. This is happening mainly with stun or enrage in Prize Fights and Daily Events. It seems to happen randomly because I've had it in a row but then will not see it for hours at a time before it happens again. If you need me to explain in more detail how it looks I'll do my best. I'll also try to get a screenshot next time it happens.