• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Blockbusters shouldn't be so strong

Block busters are fine, it's this stupid PF Modifier that is ridiculous. For any player without at least one Maxed fighter it's literally impossible to maintain a streak due to having to deal with (usually) 3 BB3 from opponents with higher FS than you which charge after like 5 freaking hits. I have never hated anything more than I do this weeks PF in my life. I don't know who thought it would be a good idea but they need to seriously rethink this.
I could deal with it if it was only BB1s and BB2s that get the extra charge, becuase getting hit with a BB3 everytime you combo an enemy is annoying as all hell

I could deal with it if it was only BB1s and BB2s that get the extra charge, becuase getting hit with a BB3 everytime you combo an enemy is annoying as all hell
I'm new, so I can't even withstand one BB3 after a certain win streak. This modifier is the worst thing that I've ever seen in any game I've played.

I hear y'all and I have a minor theoretical suggestion I'd like y'all to consider: what if Blockbusters were charged based on actual incoming and outgoing damage rather than the weight of the hits? What I mean by this is the fact that a level 1 bronze fighter will gain and grant the same base meter % per landed hit as a level 50 gold fighter replicating the same attacks, no matter the opponent or the volume of the damage. If instead there was some kind of scaling that made stupid things like gaining meter when being attacked while invincible stop happening, I would be quite happy. For ease of comparison, if anybody here has played a decent amount of Team Fortress 2 by Valve on Steam, it's like the difference between charging up one of the Medic's Mediguns and the Soldier's Banners.

Alternatively (or additionally), if you'd like to follow another Pokémon analogy, what if we make BB3s function similarly to moves like Close Combat and Superpower (please correct me if wrong) where after using the unblockable you're left with multiple ailments like Armour Break, Cripple or even, with insane BB3s that shouldn't usually fail, a second or two of Stun or Heavy Bleed.

With a gold move level 6 is enough in a level 50 fighter with the skill tree upgraded

That's what I mean -- I figure people are talking about level 6 moves when they say BB3 are not a big deal. When more 12 and 15 moves are in play I imagine the effect is quite different, defense is already maxed for many of us but damage still has a lot of room to increase.