• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Boss node in rift battle

Araka

Reaction score
Dont u guys think it is abit too much? I lost so many battles cuz of it is literally impossible for me to do it that 200%boost and the negative reflect is just too much!! Atleast make it 100% or something

Reactions: xcapibara
Yeah, if players have equal/comparable rosters, 200% is overkill.
Maybe have boss (& other % boost nodes) scale depending on rating/rank?

I've got mixed feelings on this. It's pretty normal to have a daily theonite quest where you have to beat up a team with 4 times your fight score. And prize fights go up to 500% HP and damage, and some people manage that okay. But in the specific context where your opponent is also buffed with Sacrosact and Jinx it becomes really hard.

It might be a little much to expect people to do this at the bronze/silver end of the spectrum, which might justify adding some factor that scales it. It seems like it might be tricky to do though, what with competitors not always having the same rank.

Also I could swear the damage buff is actually much higher than listed, because I do high streak prize fights and occasional get hit, and it's not usually a "whoops, one or more your characters are now dead" situation.

I find the 200% fine. The bouncing debuff back fine TOO. what I can’t stand is the light/dark being advantage to each other AND get debuff back on me AND boss node with more than one light/dark fighter. I know thats on purpose!

I find the 200% fine. The bouncing debuff back fine TOO. what I can’t stand is the light/dark being advantage to each other AND get debuff back on me AND boss node with more than one light/dark fighter. I know thats on purpose!

Devs said they were looking into this and might fix it

Reactions: Luke
Devs said they were looking into this and might fix it
I don’t like ppl taking advantage like that. I know it’s dumb to think like that in gaming, but it’s just me.