• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"BRAIN FREEZE" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Bella.png

This thread is for discussing Cerebella's new Gold variant, "BRAIN FREEZE".
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
I see Brain Freeze as a bruiser (Decent Damage, however tanky). Utilizing her SA through HP% is recommended. Adding in DEF% and small Atk% BB's and specials could make her a wall. (However, not as hard as dealing with Armed Forces). She won't be able to carry as hard as a Harlequin, but still be a threat.

Reactions: LenTa :)
I would mainly use her to upset all Harlequin Bellas out there as Brain Freeze counters them naturally. But I don’t know if she can fill the tank role even when built tanky.

Brain Freeze relies on 3 stats: defence, ATK, and HP. Other than that, her SA encourages the same standard way to play Cerebella.

She’s not an effective general purpose tank, the only times you’ll find her damage reduction ability useful is when you’re taking all the hits from Inferno Brigade and maybe Argus Agony.

I think some people may be underestimating Brain Freeze. She could easily be one of the strongest, if not the strongest, character in the game right now.

If you can get 100% HP and get around 70k health, 3% of 70k health is 2,100 more attack damage. If attack damage % stacks on top of this, she can be the few rare fighters to have an attack damage of >9k or so.

9k attack damage, 50% defense and 70k HP pool will be pretty hard to beat.

I think some people may be underestimating Brain Freeze. She could easily be one of the strongest, if not the strongest, character in the game right now.

If you can get 100% HP and get around 70k health, 3% of 70k health is 2,100 more attack damage. If attack damage % stacks on top of this, she can be the few rare fighters to have an attack damage of >9k or so.

9k attack damage, 50% defense and 70k HP pool will be pretty hard to beat.

I did the math and it turns out, the strength of Brain Freeze has been greatly exaggerated by people who dislike Cerebella to begin with. She doesn’t even come close to the likes of Epic Sax, Wulfsbane, and Primed (which are 3 of the strongest fighters in the current meta)

• A Harlequin with max base ATK and +0% bonus ATK will do about 9188 damage with a level 15 MGR
  • Brain Freeze has a max base HP of 32.2K
  • Brain Freeze with max base ATK and max base HP with +0% ATK and +43% HP (45.7K) will do approx. 9532 with the same lvl 15 MGR (only +3% bonus damage, also keep in mind the bonus damage Brain Freeze has decreases significantly as she takes damage)
  • Brain Freeze with +0% ATK and +104% HP (65.3K) will do approx 10771 with MGR (only +17% bonus damage at full HP)

just fought against a 9k fs brainfreeze. That bella must have 50%defence buff, I'm very sure. And i made the mistake of using a untouchable peacock. I died so fast and brainfreeze was still 70% hp.

Let stop saying the 30 combo. You will only do 55% dmg by combo 15, add on a 50% defence thats 27% of origional dmg. That like no DMG. Well I learned my lesson, I shall from now on avoid BZ bella harder than RE bigband.

Reactions: Wumbo_Wings
I have yet to encounter a BF Cerebella :(
If I had her maybe I'd use her but idk since I already have a Water fighter in Val on my team

Just fought a 9,990 Brain Freeze. It was twice as hard as their 11.1k Cerebella :3 :3 :3

The reason why Big Band is not as good as Cerebella is that even though he does big damage, his skills and comboes fills up your BB3 so quickly. Cerebella on the other hand, coupled with throws.... *sigh* :3