1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bronze Blood Sport (9 hours)

Discussion in 'Game Events' started by Osterus, May 24, 2017.

1. Cellsai

Cellsai Oh Sai

...I'll be honest in saying I think it's mildly suspicious we all got top ten. Methinks something might not have gone as expected on prize delivery.

2. Shenbet

Shenbet New Member

It's probably fine. I'm imagining it was because all the new players since it was released today made it so we were a very small minority with an ability to gain a lot of points fast since it was bronze only

Cellsai likes this.
  3. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

I wonder if the ranks are based on everyone playing the game in total or only the players who have participated in the prize fight.

4. RurouniLoneWolf

RurouniLoneWolf New Member

I'm somewhat suspicious of it too but so far, our scores for top 10 aren't too far apart so everything might be fine. I think I'm the lowest Top 10 score at the moment and it's possible I just barely managed to squeak into top 10.

Cellsai likes this.
  5. Cellsai

Cellsai Oh Sai

It'd have to be based on only those in the Prize Fight. If they just gave ranking prizes out to the top players regardless of if they'd played in a given prize fight no one would have any incentive to specifically play the PFs.

Actually, I just realized this is almost exactly what I did.
    I turned the game off, then on again. My mailbox was still empty, but I opened it anyway, then a second or two later the message appeared.

6. JDude330

JDude330 New Member

I can confirm that the percentages weren't bugged. I literally noticed the event about 15 minutes before it closed and got 4 matches in, for a total placing in the 10-30% tier.
    Personally, i think it's just that only a select few of us are playing the soft launch version, and the newer players are too low leveled to go too far in it.

Cellsai likes this.
  7. moisterrific

I just tried this, still nothing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[​IMG]

Cellsai likes this.
  8. Cellsai

Cellsai Oh Sai

Thanks! I totally agree. The folks on this board are probably going to be the hardcorest of the hardcore for the first few weeks at least, but the chain of "I got top 10!" caught me off guard, especially when I really thought I wasn't going to place.

9. Mai Waifu

Mai Waifu Member

Y-You think I'm hardcore? T-Thanks...Y-You too...

Anyways, I'm kind of not surprised. Considering the fact that this prize fight was on a Wednesday, people probably have work/school during the time the prize fight was around, not to mention the fact that it was a 9 hour prize fight as opposed to a 2 day one. Also, the maintenance before the prize fight happened might've caught people off guard. I mean, me and a few others on here almost missed the prize fight entirely. With all that in mind, it wouldn't be unbelievable to think that only 50-100 people even participated in the prize fight.

10. Joanie

Joanie Member

Missed the Prize Fight myself, but whatever. There will be plenty of opportunities to get Eliza in the future.

Cellsai likes this.
  11. Osterus

Osterus Active Member

It was only a bronze Eliza event, I think she will be very common when she is in relics.

I got in top 10% too..

I think the next Event after the silver filia is the bronze, silver and gold Eliza right?

12. moisterrific

Right