• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Buffing Peacock Wildcard

Thesmellofman

Reaction score
I feel like Wildcard has potential to be better, The concept of applying a Debuff with a special move is very unique. So here is my concept on a buff for her.
1725744551420.png
Old
Inflict a random DEBUFF for 3/4/5 seconds when using a SPECIAL MOVE.
If the opponent is suffering a DEBUFF when Peacock is defeated, the opponent's HEALTH is reduced by 25/35/50%.

New
Inflict a random DEBUFF for 4/5/6 seconds when using a SPECIAL MOVE.
If the opponent is suffering a DEBUFF gain 1 stack of enrage for each debuff applied. Enrage only last for 5 seconds

If that's too much I had another suggestion
Option 2:
If the opponent is suffering a DEBUFF gain 1 stack of precision for each debuff applied.

I feel like would make this bad variant into a decent variant, kind like a poor man's Mean one. I love on the concept of Sheltered Parasol getting a stack of enrage for each crit she gets so I thought what if this Peacock gained a stack of enrage OR precision of each debuff applied. This would help alot of newer players climb and fight against buff heavy fighters.

Considering Wildcard can stack more than 6 debuffs when paired with a Harley and having her speed up Marquee, the potential for making her busted is too strong with the new buff.

Reactions: Thesmellofman
Considering Wildcard can stack more than 6 debuffs when paired with a Harley and having her speed up Marquee, the potential for making her busted is too strong with the new buff.
Thats a fair argument, but anyone paired with Harley Quinn is insanely broken which why she is a SS tier offensive fighter. Heres an example Harley Quinn and Beowolf are on a team and Beowulf has 2 Wulf shoots that's a infinite grab. I still feel like the Precision for any debuff applied would be the most fair for Wildcard, enrage was just more fitting of the fire variants getting enrage for doing anything thats the elemental gimmick.