• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Bug on Deployments

Drakharys

Reaction score
Hi, Mi name is Drakharys with gamer tag 4rb5-bleri

Today, a bug appeared in the window of deployments, while complete the deployments, no limit appeared in screen, I was able to do almost 15 deployments before a limit finally appeared.

Really it was without realizing it, but finally it was.

I report it so that there are no future problems.

Thanks, Drakharys (CatadorDePies)

Reactions: RizeSheela
Likely just some miscommunication with the servers. After you completed those Deployments and restarted the game, did you still have any rewards collected from those or did they reset?

Likely just some miscommunication with the servers. After you completed those Deployments and restarted the game, did you still have any rewards collected from those or did they reset?
I still have the rewards, the relics and the energy bottles I have still kept, it still happens to me but not as frequently.

What region of the world are you playing from? Have you experienced any other issues in the game possibly related to something not loading correctly? Are you getting any network error popups?

Hi, Mi name is Drakharys with gamer tag 4rb5-bleri

Today, a bug appeared in the window of deployments, while complete the deployments, no limit appeared in screen, I was able to do almost 15 deployments before a limit finally appeared.

Really it was without realizing it, but finally it was.

I report it so that there are no future problems.

Thanks, Drakharys (CatadorDePies)
I think I may have seen that to happen but missed that out from my tired eyes but I did post in here about an issue on Deployments case

I think I may have seen that to happen but missed that out from my tired eyes but I did post in here about an issue on Deployments case
No, I've really been paying attention, when I stop playing, it restarts after a while, this has happened to me several times, I try not to take advantage but it's a little difficult :/

What region of the world are you playing from? Have you experienced any other issues in the game possibly related to something not loading correctly? Are you getting any network error popups?
I'm playing in South America, no more errors have appeared, except for that

No, I've really been paying attention, when I stop playing, it restarts after a while, this has happened to me se

No, I've really been paying attention, when I stop playing, it restarts after a while, this has happened to me several times, I try not to take advantage but it's a little difficult :/
hello there Drakhary, could you please be kind enough to take screenshots of proof and show them in zoom sized way in here?

if in case you cannot post them here then post them at the SGM Discord community under bugs report channel. thank you. 😉