• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Bulk Move Selling

Mai Waifu

Reaction score
There should be an option in the Collection section that would allow one to sell any and all their surplus moves in bulk by individually tapping the moves and selling them all in one "transaction," rather than having to tediously go into each move and sell them individually.

Reactions: moisterrific
I just filled up my collection to 500/500 to see what would happen.

I am now selling off all of my extras.

May god have mercy on my soul.

I just filled up my collection to 500/500 to see what would happen.

I am now selling off all of my extras.

May god have mercy on my soul.
What happens when you reach the limit? Does the game let you keep newly acquired moves?

What happens when you reach the limit? Does the game let you keep newly acquired moves?
Nope. It says
"Your Collection is full! Go SELL some moves!"
[Cancel] [OK]​

Cancelling will leave any relics unopened. OK will bring you to your collection screen. I'm kicking myself now because I forgot to see what happens if you just earn a move from an Event stage.

Side note: it took about 40-60 minutes to sell all of my Bronze and Silver moves one by one.

I'm at 492/500 moves, so I guess I could check tomorrow to see what happens when you earn a move from Event Mode when you have 500/500 moves already in your collection.

Reactions: Cellsai
I'm at 492/500 moves, so I guess I could check tomorrow to see what happens when you earn a move from Event Mode when you have 500/500 moves already in your collection.
Before you sell any of them, could you collect screenshots for all the specials and blockbusters you got? I'm curious how the drop rates are and if my guess that some moves are unreleased is true.

I'm curious how the drop rates are and if my guess that some moves are unreleased is true.
Like I said, unless a dev specifically says something has been unreleased, random unlocks means it could be in there. Even if a relic had a 50/50 chance of giving you a Deadly Airport and 10,000 people opened that relic, there's still a chance no one would get one.

Like I said, unless a dev specifically says something has been unreleased, random unlocks means it could be in there. Even if a relic had a 50/50 chance of giving you a Deadly Airport and 10,000 people opened that relic, there's still a chance no one would get one.

You're right, Deadly Airport is probably in the drop list and maybe no one is lucky enough to get it yet. I once thought gold variants of Valentine's Countervenom blockbuster was unobtainable, until I got it today as a random drop from one of the event fights.

NRYuc0h.png