• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Burst trouble(2.7.1update)

Shabellwoo

Reaction score
I think it is a bug

I play a Squigly and has trouble Drag'n'Bite with Enemy's burst

Ai can't use burst while he(she) is struck on Drag'n'Bite before 2.7.1 update
But now Ai can use burst while he(she) struck on Drag'n'Bite

It is same burst bug 2.6 update?
when 2.6 update after Ai Can use burst while He(she) Struck on B.B and patch soon 2.6.1 update

sorry my short english. and thank you

some user saying that Ai can use burst while he(she) is stuned

please burst patch

I don’t know about when the AI is stunned, but i’ve noticed that the AI can burst out of a stagger.

I can confirm this; ai does burst out of charged drag n bite, it didn’t use to do that.

Drag N Bite is a grounded attack, and bursts can be used while you were are being hit as long as you are on the ground, and the opponent is not using a Blockbuster.

There used to be a series of events that prevented the AI from using Bursts (and other actions) across the game, but that was removed in 2.6.1. The AI also can't use bursts during stuns as of 2.7.0, which was mentioned in our update notes:
Bursts
  • Can no longer be used while stunned.

Personally, I don't think the AI should be able to burst out of staggers. Staggers are a valuable attack opportunity, and it's not fair because Cerebella's CA will be rendered useless. Several times, i've tried to attack a staggered AI and I end up flying across the screen.

Personally, I don't think the AI should be able to burst out of staggers. Staggers are a valuable attack opportunity, and it's not fair because Cerebella's CA will be rendered useless. Several times, i've tried to attack a staggered AI and I end up flying across the screen.
If Bursting during stagger was disabled, then the AI would just burst on the next hit that happens after the stagger has been attacked.