• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Cabinet “connecting” forever

Veeko

Reaction score
As of 3.1 when I open the Cabinet of Curiosities it will load properly and display its inventory but this “connecting” popup will never go away...
1ED98D5D-3897-4EE0-BC57-CC75E3419503.jpeg
I have full WiFi, every other game feature loads fine. I have to force quit the game to make this go away, as I can’t interact with anything whatsoever while it’s up. It happens every time I load the Cabinet with newly refreshed inventory.
My phone is an iPhone 8 running iOS 12.1.4.

As of 3.1 when I open the Cabinet of Curiosities it will load properly and display its inventory but this “connecting” popup will never go away...
View attachment 3563
I have full WiFi, every other game feature loads fine. I have to force quit the game to make this go away, as I can’t interact with anything whatsoever while it’s up. It happens every time I load the Cabinet with newly refreshed inventory.
My phone is an iPhone 8 running iOS 12.1.4.

I'm getting this same thing on an ipad mini 4, iOS 11.4.1

I have the same issue if I leave the app running and return to it more than an hour later to open a new Cabinet. "Connecting" overlay won't leave (5 minutes and then I give up) and only solution is to quit and restart. Easy to replicate, has happened 3 times.

Google Pixel2 - Android v9