• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Can’t continue fights

Underdog

Reaction score
okay, so I spend most my time doing prize fights. Especially Peacock and Beowulf and every now and then when I ko the opponent and queue the next move Beowulf will grab the dead opponent and the fight can no longer be continued. I can select moves pause and I in pause but I can’t continuethe fight. Even the timer stops when this happens. Worst of all the only thing I can do is quit. Then I have to forfeit my win steak (53 fights) and start over. Which sucks because I’m trying really hard to make the 1-10 rank

Last edited:
By moves - do you mean Special Moves or Blockbusters? Remember to be precise as much as you can, and give also names of all problematic attacks. Unless of course, it happens with every equippable attack.

I ko the opponent and queue the next move Beowulf will grab the dead opponent and the fight can no longer be continued.

Thanks for the report!
Some more details would be very helpful though.

- Which move do you use to KO the opponent?
- Which move do you use to grab the dead opponent?
- Which dead character do you KO and then grab while they are dead?
- Which Beowulf Fighter are you using?

It happens with all the Beowulf characters on any character usually if I queue wolf shoot before the enemy hits the ground it normally doesn’t matter what move o use to Ko also I can’t upload the multiple photos I have of the incident