• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Can’t log in. Error code: -1

Skullboy

Reaction score
9F31FAFD-9DD3-4C7D-843A-5ECBBDD565BA.png iPhone 5s
iOS 11.2.5

Hello there! As of just now, I am unable to log in. I restarted my phone, uninstalled and reinstalled the game but the same error keeps popping out (error code: -1)

I have linked the game to my Skullgirls account, Facebook and gmail account.

Last edited:
Hi friend! Same issue with me and I have an android so it's not just iphones! (Also you may not want to put your email and stuff out there, just so you know)

Reactions: Yomady
Hi friend! Same issue with me and I have an android so it's not just iphones! (Also you may not want to put your email and stuff out there, just so you know)
Oh yeah. Thanks for that. Dumb me xD

Apparently the app is updating to the new version. Will take a while before we can play

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, this has been an issue for me since yesterday. I thought it was my internet at the time (While at school) which is why I didn't think it was a BIG problem. I looked at the forums and since nobody else (or so I thought) had this issue or posted a bug, I thought it might've been my device.
My device is an Android Moto E4. I use this device while at school and an iPad Air 2 at home. They both have this login issue.

I've got this issue before updating to the newest version, updated to the new version, still can't log in. Uninstall, reinstalling, nope, still error.

So its not just you, I am using note 8, and iPad, but can't log into either of them.

So does "Error: -1" mean "Down for maintenance"? Or could it mean many different things?
Error: -1 means "can't reach the server."

It's very generic.
We're working on adding proper maintenance mode messaging for our next update.
Sorry for the lack of maintenance communication!

Error: -1 means "can't reach the server."

It's very generic.
We're working on adding proper maintenance mode messaging for our next update.
Sorry for the lack of maintenance communication!
Thank you for clearing up the slight confusion. I appreciate it very much.
I will be looking forward to future updates. :)

Reactions: J.Walker
Dear Dev can you tell me why the new version is not compitable when before it was and your game was my favorite plz make it compitable for LGX Power

Reactions: David Mendez Gurra
Reactions: David Mendez Gurra