1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Fights Can i D1 instead of grab?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Jhosvi, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Jhosvi

Jhosvi New Member

I worded it that way so it would be easier to understand the general idea.

Explained on my comment below

#1 Jhosvi, Jun 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  2. Jhosvi

Jhosvi New Member

I made a video to demonstrate what i mean.
    As shown in the video if there is 2 inputs and atleast one slides, (doesn't matter the orientation or which one slides) the game will recognize it as a throw. With that, I had numerous times where instead if using a D1(Dash attack) i threw the enemy, which affects the match negatively. As for fixing that; as the right finger swipes towards the right and theres no input from the left finger it should be recognized as a D1

Mornedil, Luke and Otorimasu like this.
  3. Mornedil

Mornedil New Member

I signed up on the forums just so I could report this as a bug or add it as a suggestion, then I saw this topic.

This is a huge problem, and has ruined so many matches for me lately. I don't know if they changed it in an update or something, but I keep finding myself doing a grab when I am trying to dash after a block, and I'm so tired of losing a win streak or rift match over it.

Last prize fight match went down like this:
    I killed RE big band and DL filia.
    SG valentine had 5% health left with 10 seconds left on the clock, and I was waiting for her to finish a combo so I could stop blocking and attack. She does an uppercut with 3-4 seconds left (so it's safe for me to counter attack), and I try to dash to start a combo but my character grabs instead.
    Valentine survives with 1% HP and immediately uses forbidden procedure on big band when she gets up and resurrects him, then I finish her with a dash and lose because now big band is alive and time ran out.

This is not the first time I've lost fights because the game registers a dash attack as a grab, and it wont be the last until this issue is fixed