• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Can't equip moves and skill tree has reset itself

JamJar

Reaction score
Been having various issues today. It started with not being able to equip moves on fighters. Well I can equip them but the game gets stuck on a connecting screen when I try to leave the fighters stat menu and after restarting the game it still has the old moveset.
At one point the app got stuck on another connecting screen after I won a fight in the origin story for Valentine. It came with the error code 3.UDE.20
I'm sure this isn't a huge issue, just server server issues like the app was saying, but after that had happened I went to check the skill tree for the Valentine I'd been using and all the unlockable node sections that I'd unlocked earlier were locked up again. It hasn't reset itself or reverted to an earlier state because some of the basic individual nodes are still unlocked and the keys, skill points and coins used for them haven't returned. I have a few silver fighters that I'd been powering up around the same time which I'm slightly more concerned about, although I'm not sure whether or not they've been affected because i wasn't paying as close attention to the key counts and amount of skill points for them.

Last edited:
For me, I just upgraded the skill tree on an ipad but it was REALLY REALLY SLOW.

Like 56k dial up speed slow and now it has the shake at the top right to show your keys decreasing or gold decreasing, which I find a little annoyign :3 Though that's also probably more due to how slow it is to upgrade.

You are right about the moves :3 :3 :3 You can't seem to equip moves or change skills. It keeps having "we're having some difficulty reaching our servers" error message

I'm not sure whether mine sorted itself out, I ended up just unlocking all the nodes again.

It hasn't reset itself or reverted to an earlier state because some of the basic individual nodes are still unlocked and the keys, skill points and coins used for them haven't returned. I have a few silver fighters that I'd been powering up around the same time which I'm slightly more concerned about, although I'm not sure whether or not they've been affected because i wasn't paying as close attention to the key counts and amount of skill points for them.
Can you please send us an email at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com with these details?
Another important thing for us to know is the estimated time that this error took place.

If you ever come across scenarios where the game seems to take away things that you worked for, that's a serious issue and we want to do everything in our power to make things right again!